DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

10 minutes around the Florida Capitol

RavenTBK

Reactions
Meh. Not cinematic by any means. Just figured I'd screw around a bit after church. Being Memorial Day weekend, I had a vision of the flags on top of the capitol building flapping in the breeze, and set out to get it.

Winds were rather gusty, steady 10 over 20mph, so it made things fun. Requiring stiffer control inputs, then having to back off when the gust ends. Biggest catch was when I started moving up the street, and the gusts kicked me to the left. ;) Wasn't serious about anything, just having fun. Figured I'd share simply for the fact that most of yall live elsewhere, and this is a way to sightsee without the expense. :D

Last bits of the clip is the Florida Vietnam Veterans Memorial. I had more I wanted to do here, but a man came up with flowers, so I quickly landed and cut my filming short to give him some privacy.

Filmed in 4k +1,0,0; then I quickly found my "new" laptop choked on it in post. So I dropped it down to 1080p and exported it on the drive home. Comments and suggestions are welcome, but I'm pretty much fine with the outcome given the lack of effort.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it thanks for sharing.

?1 What is the Flag monument for?
?2 who is the girl hiding in the bushes is she with you or some random crazy that think the mavic is a UFO coming after her lol

The mystery girl is my daughter, who was my eyes on the bird while my eyes were on the controller. She was taking her job way too seriously....it's basically hovering over my head and she announced "I see it, all clear." I replied "OK, get out of the shot" so she took off running. *eye roll*

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme