DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

15 second sunset time lapse with Mavic Pro

CashCache

Reactions
This was a last minute idea that turned out pretty cool. I have all kinds of ideas for this in the future now that I know what is possible. This was over 20 minutes worth of footage at 400 feet condensed down to 15 seconds.

Enjoy...

Reactions: Cut.Aussie
Beautiful! I was driving home in Prescott this evening with my Mavic in the car watching that beautiful sunset. I was too close to the airport to stop and fly.

Beautiful! I was driving home in Prescott this evening with my Mavic in the car watching that beautiful sunset. I was too close to the airport to stop and fly.
Thanks! I'm in Anthem so you drove right by me. I wish I would have started a little earlier. I'm going to try and get one of these shots while the sun is still visible above the mountain. The trick will be the filter. I didn't need one during this shot, but if the sun is visible, I will.

That is a really cool idea, I'll have to try it out some day! Really shows how stable the Mavic is. It would be fun to do this over a city (safely of course) with all the cars and lights! Thanks for sharing! -CF

That is a really cool idea, I'll have to try it out some day! Really shows how stable the Mavic is. It would be fun to do this over a city (safely of course) with all the cars and lights! Thanks for sharing! -CF
I'm thinking the same thing. If you look really closely, you can see the cars on the road zooming around. I'm going to try and find a good place to capture downtown Phoenix.

The hard part with the sunset is the exposure since light is changing so drastically. A time lapse of the city should be more constant I would think.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S