DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Person Flying, One using the Litchi app & FPV via google cardboard

Steve Masen

Reactions
Hey Guys... just wondering if anyone has tried this. On the Mavic pro controller there are 2 locations to plug in your tablet/phone etc. Can you plug in your phone in the normal way to fly the Mavic & then can you also plug in another phone via the 2nd USB on the controller, use the litchi app and put this 2nd phone into the fpv mode via litchi. The 2nd phone would be on a longer lead and inserted into a pair of 3d google cardboard type goggles, allowing a 2nd person to see what the Mavic camera sees.

No can do.....you can only get video feed out of one port or the other, not both at the same time.

Reactions: Dudez
Litchi Vue just mirrors the original display to my knowledge. It is not possible to use Litchi on the main device in standard mode and run it in VR mode on the slave device. And Litchi Vue is acutally available for iOS only.

Litchi Vue just mirrors the original display to my knowledge. It is not possible to use Litchi on the main device in standard mode and run it in VR mode on the slave device. And Litchi Vue is acutally available for iOS only.
There is litchi magic leash. Not sure if it works with the mavic tho..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Awww... Android user here just spent $25 and hours trying to make this work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada