DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$20 LowePro backpack for Mavic - with room to spare

CactusJackSlade

Reactions
At Best Buy right now... be sure to bring your phone to show them the ad... they did not have it marked down on the shelf. Can't beat it for $20 for a backpack style with room to spare...

Lowepro - Format 150 Camera Backpack - Black

Carries:
  • Mavic Pro
  • 3 extra batteries (total of 4)
  • Controller
  • Charger
  • ND filters in the case
  • 8" tablet in outer zippered sleeve (slight modification... I slit the bottom of the pocket so it would slid in further) It will actually fit up to a 10" tablet in the inner pocket
  • Tablet holder
  • Water bottles on each side if needed.
I did add a couple dividers that I had from another camera case....

The only thing I felt was lacking is a waist belt, which I fashioned a simple one for when I'm on my mountain bike...

Attachments

• BackPacksm.jpg
    BackPacksm.jpg
    944.4 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
I'm getting the Lowepro slingshot edge 150 for Christmas. :cool:
Yeah... I love this little $20 bag for just the copter stuff... But looked at the 150 as well. I may do that later if I feel I need a bit more room for lunch and a jacket etc.... I think the 150 is an excellant choice as well if you need a bit extra room and a fully functioning backpackThumbswayup

I've got the slingshot 250 and LIke it a lot. I can carry 4 batteries, tablet and everything else I need in it.

Reactions: Mako79
I've got the slingshot 250 and LIke it a lot. I can carry 4 batteries, tablet and everything else I need in it.

Well Laura.... I do love my little bag, but did a trip yesterday and WISHED that I had bought the 250 (in addition too this little pack).... it was a day hike up a fairly technical mountain and I really could have use the extra room. I will be watching Best Buy for there next sale on Low Pro stuff!

Last edited:
I use a maxpedition versipack. Fits everything and has room for other stuff if needed. Super premium materials and will last a lifetime of abuse. Can also carry my concealed weapon in its own special pouch if needed.

Sent from my SM-T713 using MavicPilots mobile app
5bea131fa230397c474911e38ace421e.gif

You get the slingshot EDGE 250aw laura or just the sling 250aw?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AviewFromAbove_