DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

240volts on the go ravpower inverter with AC outlet 27000mAh 220-240v 100w 0.9A brilliant

Johnnyaibo

Reactions
df44a9d6080ae1da057139d3656d1e1f.jpg

The capacity sounds impressive until you do the numbers, this pack has a total capacity of around 100Wh, each Mavic pack is 43Wh...

The capacity sounds impressive until you do the numbers, this pack has a total capacity of around 100Wh, each Mavic pack is 43Wh...

Therefore, this should charge 2 batteries, in the field whilst flying on the remaining 3rd.

Better than driving all the way home, to wait impatiently for them to charge and then drive back.

You should get 2 recharges out of it, these things will never be 100% efficient, but then again your packs are not charging from empty either.

If you have some other need for it then I'm sure it is a useful purchase, but if Mavic is the only use then I'd just as soon spend a little less on one more Mavic pack and the DJI car charger...

I had some pretty good results with my set up... 7 Battery Cycles from 20-100% Was so good, I bought another 2 of these Battery Banks that I used. SO now I can have my 4 Mavic battery's plus a total of 14 charge cycles more ( total 18 Cycles) from the battery bank set up that I have. Each battery bank is 950 Grams and need two to run the system, or 4 if you want to carry them and literally fly all day.
Keep in mind the battery banks can bet charged with USB or 14-20 volt DC adaptor, or from a car while its running and putting out 14+ volts

Hiking Mavic Pro - Battery Bank Charging System - Proven

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr