DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3D printing: DJI Mavic Stick Guard

I printed one of the larger stick covers in PLA and it took about an hour. I don't have my Mavic yet but it looks very nice and only cost about 20 cents in power and plastic.

Are the stick protectors supposed to be plastic or flexible rubber? I could have printed in Ninjaflex but figured if I could get just use PLA why waste it.

Printing the top part now with another filament as I was not 100% happy with the previous filament.

Attachments

• 49e165567e219569da99b65ccbeb8483_preview_featured.jpg
    49e165567e219569da99b65ccbeb8483_preview_featured.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: Mavic
Taking the st

This was the case with the beta models only!
They do come off all mavics apparently there are threads talking about how it can effect calibration your sticks every time

Some have had issues with sticks not showing 100% calibration

We need to keep our eyes peeled on this one

I'm think of buying the davinci XYZ pro model printer/scanner/ laser engraver, and I really don't know if it's a good buy or what, I'm new to 3D printing, does anyone doing this have any advice on what to look for that makes a good printer?!!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I'm think of buying the davinci XYZ pro model printer/scanner/ laser engraver, and I really don't know if it's a good buy or what, I'm new to 3D printing, does anyone doing this have any advice on what to look for that makes a good printer?!!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
I have a wanhou i3 duplicator with a micro Swiss hot end, borosilicate glass bed, and the z braces as well as a bunch of other mods that were printed....yeah my printer prints it's own upgrades..lol. Total was about 400 but it keeps up with the $1k+ machines in the lab at school.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: chazzm
0a69d5ad6f96b3827e0ce4a9b5a6268e.jpg

adf30c8ab172cdf6a8c1b377d0dd613b.jpg

Printed off a stick guard and some taller landing gear..also made a mavic key chain tether for my pelican case [emoji14]

FYI if you find a design you like on Thingiverse you can have them printed by a number of online companies. The gray area is when you start selling 3d printed parts that other people designed. I don't charge customers for designs but rather a flat fee per hour/meter of filament used.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60