DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

.400 pulled from the Updates

I think adiru you are going to become DJi enemy number one with this hahahah

I think this might be because .400 might be the last update that doesn't have the "ticking clock" embedded in the firmware. But that is just my own guess.

Reactions: Flycaster
I think adiru you are going to become DJi enemy number one with this hahahah
I think this might be because .400 might be the last update that doesn't have the "ticking clock" embedded in the firmware. But that is just my own guess.

Correct, starting with the 500 series there was the NFZ limit issues and that is probably when they put in the silent timer.

Does anyone know of an app for the Ipad that will block the Go app from making a connection to the internet, ie some sort of firewall app. I know Apple in their wisdom dont like allowing these sort of applications.

I am currently on 0400 and have no intention of moving from it, unless really forced.

Thanks

Do you actually need a firewall if currently running .400 at all? I would assume nothing can happen unless you install and AGREE to the latest firmware and a simply (not allow to update via the applications settings on Dji Go4 will suffice)? This is on android of course, Apple not sure it's doable without a lot of work?

Yes I have been getting the warnings and just ignoring, but just wanted to do "belt and braces" as they say. that said, the iPad ONLY has access to the internet at home, and most of the time I don't have it enabled.

The iPad is purely for the Mavic to control it as I was a little unsure of using my Nexus 7, due to issues others have reported with Android.

For now 0400 suits my needs, seems to be pretty stable, so don't really see the need to update. One of the guys from the DJI Safe Zones team, advised me NOT to update beyond 0400.

My bet is on the new version of the app not being compatable with the old firmware. Look at the timing of them pulling it

Android TabA6 running GO3 app.(3.1.4), updates disabled;) in play store settings. Mavic still on .400 and will stay there now that DJI is doing more with NFZ stuff plus since fw.500 things haven't been stable, unpredictable events have occurred. Hopefully .400 can't be disabled with the time stamp clock that is presumed to be active in the latest firmware's that were released that included NFZ code.

Tick Tock Doc.... Tick Tock :eek:

Reactions: Flycaster
Can someone explain in lay terms how to do the 400 reinstall as looked at the thread and its gobldy gook.

thanks

The link results in 404. Did spideroak take it down? PM me with a link if you have a good one please!

For some reason spideroak "expires" the link every 24 hours now, (probably cause they think too many people are downloading it or since the total size is so large) so I have to remember to "renew" the link , it should be working again,

Reactions: RAMJET-1
For some reason spideroak "expires" the link every 24 hours now, (probably cause they think too many people are downloading it or since the total size is so large) so I have to remember to "renew" the link , it should be working again,
Is there a step by step how to do instructions for the non techi person?
Thank you

DOS by DJI ? ;-)

Android TabA6 running GO3 app.(3.1.4), updates disabled;) in play store settings. Mavic still on .400 and will stay there now that DJI is doing more with NFZ stuff plus since fw.500 things haven't been stable, unpredictable events have occurred. Hopefully .400 can't be disabled with the time stamp clock that is presumed to be active in the latest firmware's that were released that included NFZ code.

Tick Tock Doc.... Tick Tock :eek:

How did you get the Mavic working with the old version. I tried last night on my early version Ipad, and when I run the app, it only shows the inspire?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa