DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

.700 is here "The-f-word" There is new firmware once again!

flying_outcast

Reactions
They've done it again.

What is the meaning of this?

6f809c7b5eb4fc1d5e520898b9f718d8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: burnheart
yeah I saw that.
Change log is:

= Everything that was working great has changed.
= Happy flying.

Reactions: Dan Lee
We all knew this was coming just before the goggles went public. The bad news is that .400 has probably been removed.

I have no idea why they say added support for goggles? I guess they meant improved support.

We will soon see how much weight the NFZ database in the matching app has gained;) Along with the agonizing process of stepping into the land mines of undocumented changes to some of the crafts behaviors. Good luck eager beavers, I will sit back and read the posts:cool:

Rob

Probably dealing with glitches in the goggles. Oh well, to be expected with a hot product like this.

I guess the real change log/bug fix document might be several pages long if you get in to all the technicalities. Too bad they won't share a little more with us. [emoji20]

We will soon see how much weight the NFZ database in the matching app has gained;)
Seems people still haven't noticed that the NFZ database is NOT tied to the app version. Even if you keep an old app you'll get the NFZ DB updates. And even if you keep the app from getting them they are also in the firmware anyway.

We all knew this was coming just before the goggles went public. The bad news is that .400 has probably been removed.

I have no idea why they say added support for goggles? I guess they meant improved support.

We will soon see how much weight the NFZ database in the matching app has gained;) Along with the agonizing process of stepping into the land mines of undocumented changes to some of the crafts behaviors. Good luck eager beavers, I will sit back and read the posts:cool:

Rob

.400 is still there

Perhaps a newbie statement, but I was under the impression you had to update the FW in order to use the DJI go app? From the comments above, it sounds like I am mistaken?

Perhaps a newbie statement, but I was under the impression you had to update the FW in order to use the DJI go app? From the comments above, it sounds like I am mistaken?

I'm using .400 on latest app.

Some people have experienced a degradation in performance when updating the F.W.

I personally haven't, so I'm going ahead with it.

Hi Guys

I updated to 700 with no issues - I used ASSISTANT, USB in the remote and upgraded the drone over the air / TX channel.

For some reason on 600 I was getting random gimbal errors on 'startup', gimbal overload. This seems to have rectified that (I think). Mavic is new to me and seems to be flying well

Downgrade to 400 is still available. I upgraded... I always do! No issues at all on the S7. Quick night flight all as normal. Only pushed it to a few hundred metres though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada