DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

80FT Superyacht - 3900HP - Cinematic 4K Video

Like the zoom in/out transitions. Nice vid overall.

Was expecting to see some footage of it haring off over the horizon! Cruising is nice and all, but use is 3800hp when it's on 10% throttle!

Reactions: Slantnose79
Nice work...

Top speed?
Gal per mile?

Wow.. I look at that and think yep, that's a case of too much money! Looks great but very impractical. From the drivers position there is no way of seeing anything in front of it!

But yes, does look cool and yes, if I had that much money I too probably would be that impractical [emoji41]

Wow.. I look at that and think yep, that's a case of too much money! Looks great but very impractical. From the drivers position there is no way of seeing anything in front of it!

But yes, does look cool and yes, if I had that much money I too probably would be that impractical [emoji41]

At least it does look cool. I have seen somebody paid similar money for a boat, that was completely flawed and awful. Just look at some of the pictures. When you pay ridiculous amount of money and you get something like that, that is going to hurt even if you have too much money in the first place. :D

I've seen that boat in a poker run and it is MASSIVE!

It looks like it is moving in slo-mo all the time due to its size.

The fuel burn on those engines is just outrageous, but when you can afford to buy the boat, you aren't concerned with petty fuel costs.

At least it does look cool. I have seen somebody paid similar money for a boat, that was completely flawed and awful. Just look at some of the pictures. When you pay ridiculous amount of money and you get something like that, that is going to hurt even if you have too much money in the first place. :D

Мy friend made the same mistake and bitterly paid. His yacht is very expensive, but the fact that he got me shocked.o_O If someone had earlier given him a sensible advice on choosing an expensive and good boat. :confused:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada