DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

8330 vs 8330F propellers

chelio

Reactions
I'm trying to buy props for spare from Amazon and note that some sellers offers 8330 and anothers offers 8330F propellers (both CW and CCW). Anybody knows the diference and which one should buy?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Gadger
They are the same props. DJI advertises them as "8330" props. If you look on the props that came with your Mavic, you'll see the model number is really "8330F".

Props.jpg

Reactions: tuk183
So there are some chinese sellers that have 2 pair for less than $5 shipped. Think they are real or fake?

Got a link?

They look like OEM DJI props, but nothing in the description states they are OEM. Everything just states they are "compatible". For that reason, I personally would not buy them.

Also, I think the 8330 are the White ring propellers and the 8330F are the black ring or vice versa??
I just ordered a set from dji. $9 plus $10 shipping to US. I feel safer with oem than the ebay ones at half price.

Last edited:
Alright, what about these from the US?
Again, they do not state they are OEM DJI props. Maybe ask the seller if they are OEM before you buy them.

Also, I think the 8330 are the White ring propellers and the 8330F are the black ring or vice versa?
All of the props are 8330F. You'll see them labeled near the hub.

Reactions: bsshog40
has anyone purchased the AerialTEK propellers? any advantages?
I bought them just to check them out. Here's what I can tell you about them:
  • They are not made of carbon fiber
  • The material used seems to be the same/close to the OEM DJI props
  • The surface of the props is not as smooth
  • The edges of the prop are a little rougher
  • The props flex a lot easier/more than OEM DJI props

Also, I think the 8330 are the White ring propellers and the 8330F are the black ring or vice versa??
I just ordered a set from dji. $9 plus $10 shipping to US. I feel safer with oem than the ebay ones at half price.

I can't see myself using anything but OEM DJI propellors. Why take a chance on lifting your $1000 drone hundreds of feet into the air with propellors of uncertain quality from a questionable source?

I bought them just to check them out. Here's what I can tell you about them:
  • They are not made of carbon fiber
  • The material used seems to be the same/close to the OEM DJI props
  • The surface of the props is not as smooth
  • The edges of the prop are a little rougher
  • The props flex a lot easier/more than OEM DJI props

But they state "Special clear coat aerodynamic coating to fly with less resistance"... LOL... what BS!

Sent from my SM-T713 using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: JETFX
So when you buy the extra props from Dji THey send you one black and one silver version?

So when you buy the extra props from Dji THey send you one black and one silver version?
Yes. Each set contains one of each prop. You'll need to buy two sets if you want to replace all of the props.

They look like OEM DJI props, but nothing in the description states they are OEM. Everything just states they are "compatible". For that reason, I personally would not buy them.

When reading listings online for items for sale I always substitute the word "compatible" with "fake". The listings make far more sense.

But they state "Special clear coat aerodynamic coating to fly with less resistance"... LOL... what BS!

I use a special "non-nutritive cereal varnish" on mine. Thanks to Clark G.

f4dc949e74d43bae5c2a5028ce5d2a86.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys