DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A good use for Dji goggles is ........

rydfree

Reactions
1. Letting non-droners see what they are missing .

I think the new goggles would be a great tool to educate the general public on what we love about our drones . When someone comes up to you and ask questions you could just get them out and say here have a look yourself . If approached by a police officer , aggravated neighbor or onlooker just do the same . It hasn't been easy to let curious people really see because of the glare and small screens we normally use . If we do this right I can see bringing more people into the hobby and possibly alleviating some concerns about what we actually can see from altitude .

Yep. Even my buddy who comes along and loves it despairs of trying to make out what's on the screen. The Goggles will make it a lot more interesting.

Reactions: rydfree
I think I read that up to 4 sets can be used at the same time.

This is actually how DJI are promoting their use presumably due to the 'in sight at all times' rules.

The manual urges pilots using the goggles to have an observer for safety reasons.

Canadian drone rules say you must have an observer if flying with FPV and if commercial, then the observer has to have formal training in what to do if something goes wrong.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS