DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A little clarification on DJI order to ship times?

jerryflah

Reactions
Please bear with me. I think I may have As-u[you]-m[me]-ed "facts" from some of the threads relating to Shipping.
We non-owners still get antsy as the Chinese New Year advances ominously closer and closer
I "thought", from actual experience of forum members, that the actual posting of the charge [as opposed to pending] on an order through the "DJI Store" was a clear step in the process that indicated that shipping [or picking first I guess] was a week to 10 days out.

LET ME HAVE ALL THE BAD NEWS now, I think I'm ready. WA WA tearful

Reactions: Kydonahoo
I just received mine from the DJI Store today. 10 days total from ordered to delivered. 5 working days to ship. Ordered on a Friday, shipped the following Friday, arrived today (Monday)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: jerryflah
Still waiting on mine..ordered Jan 13th no tracking number no shipment email & now it looks like money has gone back into my bank account..I have no idea what's going on

Reactions: Benclement
Still waiting on mine..ordered Jan 13th no tracking number no shipment email & now it looks like money has gone back into my bank account..I have no idea what's going on

I'm in the exact same boat as you!! I ordered on the 16th tho..

I ordered January 15th and I got Thank you for your payment email and I have heard nothing since. I have checked my order status a few times and next to payment status it says "authorized". When I ordered th order page said "ships in 5-7 days" (it now says 3-5 days when ordering) and it has been 8 days with nothing. I chatted with customer support who gave me very vague answers and said it would ship this week and should be to me by 1-25-17 but since it hasn't shipped yet I sincerely doubt that.

Reactions: mizzo79
I ordered January 15th and I got Thank you for your payment email and I have heard nothing since. I have checked my order status a few times and next to payment status it says "authorized". When I ordered th order page said "ships in 5-7 days" (it now says 3-5 days when ordering) and it has been 8 days with nothing. I chatted with customer support who gave me very vague answers and said it would ship this week and should be to me by 1-25-17 but since it hasn't shipped yet I sincerely doubt that.

Sounds like the same answer I got.. If I don't see any moment this week I'll just cancel... I'm not going to have $1300 tied up!

Attachments

• IMG_2601.jpg
    IMG_2601.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: Benclement
I just received mine from the DJI Store today. 10 days total from ordered to delivered. 5 working days to ship. Ordered on a Friday, shipped the following Friday, arrived today (Monday)

That seems to be logical. They say 3-5 business days on their site. Add shipping time and you're getting close to 10 calendar days.

I ordered from a store in Canada last Monday. They were out of stock. It ships tomorrow and I should have it Friday.

I expect that they are flooded with orders. I hope that does not affect quality. Somewhere I read they are delivering 100 units per day.

Hi,

This might help for Australians. I'm located in Brisbane.

Ordered Saturday 21/1/2017.
Collected by DHL Sunday 22nd
Left Hong Kong Monday 23rd
Arrived Brisbane airport 24th
Expecting delivery tomorrow.
Great!
Hi,

YES!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Colour me jealous!!! Enjoy!

Ordered mine on Jan 10th. It has been shipped on Sunday, and sitting right now at LOS ANGELES GATEWAY, CA - USA. Estimated delivery time is end of day tomorrow. I'm from Vancouver, BC

Reactions: L.D. and jerryflah
Moral of the story: order NOW NOW NOW! :D

Thanks to everyone who took he time to respond.
Some good news, a few not so. Just have to wait and see.
just sent my second email asking for estimate on shipping date

I ordered mine on the 12 and still nothing though the payment has been posted to my account on the 15th and contacted them through chat and said it should ship on or before the 25th and I am hoping it will ship soon I am super excited and can't wait for it to come!

I cancelled my third party order after waiting almost three months and promises of "next week" deliveries. I reordered direct through DJI, but my patience is wearing thin. If this doesn't pan through I'm out. Out as in good bye DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada