DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A little clarification on DJI order to ship times?

Does Apple have something to do with the DJI? I didn't think Apple online would sell anything but Apple products.

#160Dan Lee, Yesterday at 8:31 PM

They sell the Mavic but my first experience with buying from Apple did not turn out well.

See my post above. Apple sell all sorts of stuff from 3rd parties that have some link to using Apple products. This is both in store and online.

Order to ship gets worse than that. I'm about to order a P4P with a "Fly More" sort of list of extras. The extras from batteries to charging stands to props all have different ship times ...

I ordered a P4P last night. DJI show it "shipped" as of today. Per the "order" process some items may come later than others. Just hope the 2 extra batteries come in the first wave.

However, no tracking number has been received yet.

I got my Mavic pro and extra battery in six days and was quite happy with that. But it's been 3 1/2 weeks on the car charger and ND filters. I did inquire and got a notice this morning that it should ship next week. Happy happy happy !

I got my Mavic pro and extra battery in six days and was quite happy with that. But it's been 3 1/2 weeks on the car charger and ND filters. I did inquire and got a notice this morning that it should ship next week. Happy happy happy !

Did you received a tracking number for each shipment?

Yes, I got a tracking number on the first shipment and was told in an email this morning that I would receive a tracking number next week when the last of my order is to be shipped.

Yes, I got a tracking number on the first shipment and was told in an email this morning that I would receive a tracking number next week when the last of my order is to be shipped.

Thanks. I guess the "shipped" status really means it's packed and at that end of the building but no waybill exists yet. Probably get that on Monday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000