DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FantasticMrF

Reactions
Hey, does anyone have any footage of any derelict buildings in Scotland; so far I've filmed two which I've linked below. They look stunning on camera and are by far my favourite thing to film so far.

Reactions: apacsman
Hey Great Vids, been to both of them :)
Have you tried the old Bangor Village Hospital in Livingston? It's HUGE!

Reactions: FantasticMrF
Hey Great Vids, been to both of them :)
Have you tried the old Bangor Village Hospital in Livingston? It's HUGE!
Thank you very much! They're amazing places. I haven't been however family members have recommended it and I think that may be my next adventure!

Thank you very much! They're amazing places. I haven't been however family members have recommended it and I think that may be my next adventure!

Excellent, it's definitely worth a visit!!
Also, you should check out the Dunaskin Railway Centre in Petna (Ayr) This has a huge bit of land with some abandoned trains, pretty cool so it is. Just check online though, cause they open some days during the summer for trips on one of the trains. The people that own the land are really nice, they were there when we went and were cool for us to fly the drone and roam around as much as we liked :)

Excellent, it's definitely worth a visit!!
Also, you should check out the Dunaskin Railway Centre in Petna (Ayr) This has a huge bit of land with some abandoned trains, pretty cool so it is. Just check online though, cause they open some days during the summer for trips on one of the trains. The people that own the land are really nice, they were there when we went and were cool for us to fly the drone and roam around as much as we liked :)
That sounds amazing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7