DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

About Litchi App

jimmylee

Reactions
Hi guys

Will like to find out more about Litchi before I invest in it.

1. How does the way point setting make it easier for my to concentrate on recording videos?

2. When the Mavic is flying in its preset waypoint, can I adjust the yaw, thrust, gimble settings at the same time? For example, when it's flying from point a to point b, can I yaw the drone such that it is now shooting sideways pan while adjusting itself to fly sideways in its intended path , instead of just flying straight forward?

Jimmy

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Hi guys

Will like to find out more about Litchi before I invest in it.

1. How does the way point setting make it easier for my to concentrate on recording videos?

2. When the Mavic is flying in its preset waypoint, can I adjust the yaw, thrust, gimble settings at the same time? For example, when it's flying from point a to point b, can I yaw the drone such that it is now shooting sideways pan while adjusting itself to fly sideways in its intended path , instead of just flying straight forward?

Jimmy

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

1 - By holding a set altitude, speed/direction. It's the best $30 you'll spend on apps m8.
Especially if your into VR :)

2- Im %99 sure you can control the Gimbal with waypoint mode, but not the aircraft.
You can pause/resume the "Mission" to take manual control though

+1

Absolute best "accessory" I've purchased for any of my DJI drones. I use it on my P4, Inspire, and Mavic....

Regarding question #2. I don't know or recall. I usually do a manual trial run on a "mission" before setting it up in Litchi. That way I know what altitude to set and to verify that nothing has suddenly appeared that is not in the map.

What makes Litchi amazing is just how smooth it works in Waypoint mode. I find I spend less time trying to get the shot video I want and I spend alot less time in post-production. The transitions between POIs is very smooth. While you'll hear people say they an do the same manually, its so much easier and smoother with Litchi. Looks very professional.

Again, best 25 bucks (price at the time) I've spent!

1 - By holding a set altitude, speed/direction. It's the best $30 you'll spend on apps m8.
Especially if your into VR :)

2- Im %99 sure you can control the Gimbal with waypoint mode, but not the aircraft.
You can pause/resume the "Mission" to take manual control though

How does litchi compare to dji GSP (Ground Station Pro)? I haven't tried litchi yet, but have been using GSP for a while now.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Does it maintain distance from the subject while going downhill in tracking mode? Would like a solution to filming my car while driving down a mountain. On DJI GO4 it sticks to the same altitude until my car is barely visible

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada