DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Acesdeals orders

BCM25

Reactions
Anyone on here placed any orders through acesdeals.biz? If so, when did you place it and have you heard anything other then what's on the website?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Anyone on here placed any orders through acesdeals.biz? If so, when did you place it and have you heard anything other then what's on the website?

I did about 3 weeks ago. I'm part of the 2xx main order for Fly more. Peter said he's not getting anything from DJI. They've promised shipping dates that have passed and he has no idea if/when they will come clean.
Still holding out that I'll get something b4 Christmas.
Painful

He's been good about updating us on the dji flymore combo page. I appreciate the fact that he is telling us how bad dji's shipping is.

If you ordered through Aces..... Or any other USA drone dealer YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET IT THIS YEAR!!!

PERIOD

DJI has screwed over the drone dealers..... and the folks (like me) who per-ordered through them.

If you want a Mavic...... You are going to have to order from a big box store (or DJI direct).

This whole launch has been a fustercluck. It's obvious that dji pushed up the launch date to combat the karma. In doing so their supply chain, manufacturing and programming were caught off guard. The issues people are having - from gimbals to magnetic interference all stem from ramping up production without the proper controls.

There is no doubt that dji has produced and will continue to produce groundbreaking products. I just hope they learn from this, change their (lack of) communication strategy, and stop treating the people and small businesses (that actually spent the money on their products) like crap.

Reactions: EasyV
I just got this email from CD.... Needless to say not happy "it is what it is" as much as I hate that quote it still" is what it is". The boys over at Yuneec are laughing at me for jumping ship. I am still hoping to be 5 feet above ground by the time DJI ships.:confused:

Welcome to the world of DJI......

To Our Valued Customers,

With Christmas fast approaching, we at Carolina Dronz know that all of our Mavic Pro pre-order customers are hungry for updates on their order status.

We have received an update from DJI regarding our Mavic Pro order. Unfortunately, this update does not provide us with good news. In keeping
with our policy to always be honest with you, we feel it is extremely important
to relay what we have been told.

Our shipment of Mavic Pro units has again been delayed. This time, we are being told that DJI is still not at full production and cannot fulfill all of the orders they have received as they initially expected. Our order will not likely ship until late January at the earliest.

This situation puts us in the worst possible position as a retailer. We are still at the mercy of the manufacturer, DJI in this case. We cannot apologize enough for this, and all of the previous delays. Thus far, you have all been very patient and we appreciate that. However, this delay will likely stretch patience to the point of breaking, which we fully understand. We would encourage you to bear with us during this very trying time if you can.

While there is no real substitute for the Mavic Pro, we can't send out an email with nothing but bad news. With that in mind, any of you who have pre-ordered the Mavic Pro and no longer wish to wait, we will give you a $100 discount on your choice of the following units if you decide to switch:

Bad news indeed.
I can understand why Best Buy and apple get theirs. How is it that newegg can also get it before distributors like Aces or other hi volume trawlers like B&H.
Something is fishy here....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nikos
I think some of these retailers are getting them however, maximizing profits by selling them well over retail using different names on eBay and other online sites.

I think some of these retailers are getting them however, maximizing profits by selling them well over retail using different names on eBay and other online sites.

I doubt that. I honestly believe that DJI is scrambling to fix common issues that have been reported by current owners and are slowly trying to ramp production back up to maximum output. Give it a few more weeks and hopefully the pre-orders and all of these back orders will be filled in a timely manner. Now with all of this being said I do agree that DJI is dropping the ball hardcore by not being 100% transparent with all of their customers, especially with the retailers who most likely equal into the thousands with preorders.

Unfortunately, I have been thinking the same thing..... and I think we have already "caught" one dealer doing it.

Unfortunately, I have been thinking the same thing..... and I think we have already "caught" one dealer doing it.
Of course this is going on, markups on these drones is minimal therefore, some authorized retailers will jump at the first opportunity to make a 50% or more profit.

Anyone heard anything about the shipments yet? I know on the website it says 12-31 expected ship date to the factory. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything recently

Anyone heard anything about the shipments yet? I know on the website it says 12-31 expected ship date to the factory. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything recently

I ordered Fly More Combo October 8th, with nothing from Aces Deals except what they update on their website. Peter said that he expects something this week, but he has said that every time I contact him. I am about to cancel my order and wait for Spring.

I ended up getting one from my local dealer that I ordered on 11-20 so I canceled mine with aces. Just picked it up earlier today. Can't hardly wait to fly it tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Mavic513
I hope Aces gets them soon..... as I really like Demunseed youtube videos.... and I am aware that some of you don't.... But to each his own.

Reactions: Mavic513
Peter has been very open and honest about what's going on. It's hard to compete when dji is undercutting all the dealers that placed pre orders.

Peter is a stand up guy and totally legit. Even though I ended up canceling my order with him and getting my Mavic elsewhere, he refunded me the full amount within 30 minutes after I found out that my local dealer had mine in stock. Throughout the entire waiting process he answered all my calls and was up front and honest. I wish my disdain for DJI's support and customer service could keep me away from their products, but they're just too enticing! They need to start up a factory or support service state side.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots