DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Acknowledgement of flight path KEEPS POPPING UP!!!!

gixxerbill

Reactions
I don't know exactly what it is called but the annoying black screen keeps popping up where you have to check to boxes and confirm before annoying black screen goes away. If that wasn't pain in the *** enough, then it starts popping back up again while I am flying. i clear again and then 20 seconds later again it pops up. How do I disable that stupid function?

I don't know exactly what it is called but the annoying black screen keeps popping up where you have to check to boxes and confirm before annoying black screen goes away. If that wasn't pain in the *** enough, then it starts popping back up again while I am flying. i clear again and then 20 seconds later again it pops up. How do I disable that stupid function?
Sounds like you are right on the edge of a NFZ warning zone, this happens on a corner of my ranch, the only solution I have found is not to fly there. Sorry.

Sounds like you are right on the edge of a NFZ warning zone, this happens on a corner of my ranch, the only solution I have found is not to fly there. Sorry.
ahhh man. nothing else? I just don't understand why it pops up if you acknowledge responsibility. Why would it reappear?

ahhh man. nothing else? I just don't understand why it pops up if you acknowledge responsibility. Why would it reappear?
I think because you are in an area right on the edge so everything your GPS indicates you have flown out then back in it will give you the message.

I am getting that sometimes as well. When it gets bad like you are saying I find what usually fixes it is to land, restart the Mavic and then it goes away. If that doesn't work I will shut the app down, replace my battery in the Mavic and that usually solves it. Worth a try, as I know how frustrating it can be,

I am getting that sometimes as well. When it gets bad like you are saying I find what usually fixes it is to land, restart the Mavic and then it goes away. If that doesn't work I will shut the app down, replace my battery in the Mavic and that usually solves it. Worth a try, as I know how frustrating it can be,
I will try that. I wish it would only ask you once for their legal protection.

no well do you do that in the settings if you don't mind.
I don't have my Mavic or iPad mini in front of me to look but believe it is in the general settings section from the drop down (3 dots in upper right corner).

and I think you need to have the MP connected to the RC for it to appear in the settings..

and I think you need to have the MP connected to the RC for it to appear in the settings..
nope.....I checked last night and it was there when I opened the app on the iPad mini 2 but in order to save the change, yes, you would need to be connected to the RC/Mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS