DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Adobe Premiere Pro fix magenta purple

dv8ed

Reactions
Anyone know what needs to be done to fix purple magenta in trees and bushes?
I think they're supposed to be brown or gray.
Tried so many sliders usually makes everything else worse.

I googled a little people were saying since DJI uses Sony sensors this happens quite a bit.

Capture.PNG

Trees usually appear in mid tones. Take the mid tone color wheel and pull it opposite of magenta (toward green). Go slow as a little goes a long way. May need to tweak shadows some too. Finally you sometimes will need to make the opposite adjustment in highlights to balance it out.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

With RAW images you see the same thing but in Lightroom there's a slider to desaturate just purple slightly.
I haven't found anything in Premiere better than one of the wheel tools used as above

Trees usually appear in mid tones. Take the mid tone color wheel and pull it opposite of magenta (toward green). Go slow as a little goes a long way. May need to tweak shadows some too. Finally you sometimes will need to make the opposite adjustment in highlights to balance it out.

thx I'll give it another try.

With RAW images you see the same thing but in Lightroom there's a slider to desaturate just purple slightly.
I haven't found anything in Premiere better than one of the wheel tools used as above

this is good info I use Lightroom for pics too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett