DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Advexure - Mavic Pro

have fun with it...since you just got it and ordered so soon it sucks i probably won't see mine to take to new york for ufc 205...wish i had ordered earlier just didn't have the money

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

already got the batteries on the charger but not much sun left..first flight may be in the dark :eek:

already got the batteries on the charger but not much sun left..first flight may be in the dark :eek:

RUB IT IN SOME MORE WHY DONT YA...lol...ill sell ya my ufc 205 ticket i didn't pay for it lol...seats on my chart are going for 2500 now...jk i wouldn't sell that ticket lol...

oh and by the way...i figured i'd say on more thing on @Advexure behalf...THEY DELIVERED THIS GUYS MAVIC PERSONALLY TO HIS DOOR...lol whether they were in the area or not what other company that isn't a package handling company does that? lol...my god what don't these guys do...i mean maybe they knew you well since you're in the area but that's crazy...i cant even get mcdonalds to give me my whole order without checking it over to make sure it's all there and these guys personally delivered your mavic...man i'm telling you i don't want to wait long for mine...it sucks so bad and it's not their fault...but i don't think ill ever order another drone unless they're selling it...that is the most top quality service that i actually have to say i've seen in my life...that is just crazy that's why i'm ranting about it...man i'm glad you got your mavic...advexure i just can't believe them man...i never heard of them until they kept commenting on my amazon questions which made me cancel with amazon and order from them...im telling you these guys probably don't even make the money they're owed for what they do...i hope they do though...i wish i could work at a place like that because that's a top quality dealer and top quality humans in general...you can't even say enough about them it's crazy... @Advexure i believe when i get my mavic id love to mention and advertise you guys for no benefit besides to you guys because i believe im going to start doing some youtube...whether i get big or not i don't know but id love to freely advertise for you guys responsibly if i have permission...unbelievable service

Please on behalf of my eyes, even the iPhone has a return key. I really think your points are valid - but man they are difficult to read.

@Advexure - any eta on when you will receive the spare batteries ?

i cant speak for advexure but most likely spare batteries and extra parts will most likely be a non priority for dji to send out as much as the actual mavic units themselves...im sure dji is prioritizing the mavic pro standard package i hope...and spare parts will probably come in every now and then while they catch up

View attachment 607

Just got home to find this waiting outside my door! I could have had it a day earlier but due a last minute meeting yesterday and horrible traffic on the 405 (LA folks know that you don't drive on the 405 on a late Friday afternoon) I wasn't able to pick it up at Advexure yesterday. I spoke with Travis who mentioned that they had someone driving down to the Orange County area today for a demo with a client and he offered that they could drop it off if I wanted it today. Just got back home and had my Mavic Combo sitting outside the condo! Can't thank the guys at Advexure enough! It was a long 30 days but I sort of expected it as new high-tech releases are never on time.

A HUGE THANKS TO ADVEXURE! Time to get this bad boy up in the air before I run out of sunlight!

Glad that worked out yesterday and I am hoping you are enjoying your Mavic thus far! Thank you for your continued business and safe and happy flying!

I believe @Mahoosiv was referring to using a return (or enter key) in your posts so they are easier to read. :) As he mentions, your points are most definitely valid but you might want to consider using proper punctuation and formatting so it is easier for everyone to read your posts. Thumbswayup

@Advexure - any eta on when you will receive the spare batteries ?

No further word on battery shipments quite yet. I assume we'll know in the coming days. Accessories started shipping and we now have hundreds of Spare Props, and pretty good stock of both Car Chargers and Shoulder Carrying Bags IN STOCK (links below).

DJI Mavic Pro Shoulder Bag (Part 30) - $79

DJI Mavic Pro Quick-Release Folding Propellers (Part 22) - $9 (1 pair = 1 CW and 1 CCW)

DJI Mavic Pro Car Charger (Part 6) - $49

We'll be sure to post back when we have word on batteries and if we'll have any excess available after filling all extra battery pre-orders.

@Advexure went ahead and ordered a set of props and car charger from you. Hopefully you have plenty of stock

Plenty of stock, @Vicrimo. You will receive tracking on your order by EOD today if you have not already. Have a great day.

Despite having placed an order over a month ago on amazon, I have decided to bail on it given the total lack of communication from the vendor. I'm well aware of the issues DJI is having, which I understand and I'm not really pissed about, but that is not an excuse for not communicating with your customers. I just placed an order with @Advexure directly hoping this is a better path for both the short and long term based on overall reputation and participation on this forum. Don't let me down, guys ;).

Reactions: Advexure
@Advexure thanks for the update! You'll definitely be my go to place for mavic related stuff. Hopefully you'll get some batteries soon [emoji1417]

Despite having placed an order over a month ago on amazon, I have decided to bail on it given the total lack of communication from the vendor. I'm well aware of the issues DJI is having, which I understand and I'm not really pissed about, but that is not an excuse for not communicating with your customers. I just placed an order with @Advexure directly hoping this is a better path for both the short and long term based on overall reputation and participation on this forum. Don't let me down, guys ;).

I just received another update from Mike @Advexure. It was not an update I was hoping for but hey at least he always responds to all of my emails. They are still waiting to hearing back from DJI on how much new Mavics will be received, so I guess I'll know more after they hear back from DJI. My hopes of possibly receiving this week (for the weekend San Diego trip) have not died yet... and just patiently waiting for Advexure to deliver a good news. :)

Hi @Rom3oDelta7, sorry to hear about your prior experience. We can most definitely assure you consistent communication as things progress and we're happy to have the opportunity to work with you. Thank you.

@Advexure thanks for the update! You'll definitely be my go to place for mavic related stuff. Hopefully you'll get some batteries soon [emoji1417]

Glad we could help and we look forward to continuing to work with you @Vicrimo. Safe and happy flying! Thumbswayup

I just received another update from Mike @Advexure. It was not an update I was hoping for but hey at least he always responds to all of my emails. They are still waiting to hearing back from DJI on how much new Mavics will be received, so I guess I'll know more after they hear back from DJI. My hopes of possibly receiving this week (for the weekend San Diego trip) have not died yet... and just patiently waiting for Advexure to deliver a good news. :)

All we can do is keep our fingers crossed and hope DJI is able to get more units out to North America this week. Thank you, @joonrhee and all others for your continued support, patience, and understanding.

I usually check with Mike @Advexure on a weekly basis, not daily basis. He didn't have any good update for me yesterday, but we didn't give up hopes of receiving by this week's end. You should receive yours just around when I get mine or at least soon after I receive mine. Again, my order date was 10/10. I will definitely let everyone know here when I receive mine.

I usually check with Mike @Advexure on a weekly basis, not daily basis. He didn't have any good update for me yesterday, but we didn't give up hopes of receiving by this week's end. You should receive yours just around when I get mine or at least soon after I receive mine. Again, my order date was 10/10. I will definitely let everyone know here when I receive mine.

yeah that's why i'm not bugging them anymore lol. i ordered mine on 10/24 so you'll most likely get yours a little bit before me. who knows though. i didn't figure they'd have a good update until later in the week. i'm seeing more people getting them but it's still on a pretty small scale basis.

edit: yeah let us know when you get yours it's nice seeing people finally get them. i don't get jealous over it. seeing more and more people get them confirms that they actually exist lol.

read that someone apparently found that dji is halting shipping nov 1. i guess it's plausible since it's seemed halted since the day they started.

read that someone apparently found that dji is halting shipping nov 1. i guess it's plausible since it's seemed halted since the day they started.

You are referring to this DJI forum thread which is in reference to shipping to people who ordered Combos from the DJI Store. This may (or may not) apply to shipments to distributors. When I talked to @Advexure they said DJI's shipping is unpredictable and sometimes product just shows up unannounced.

You are referring to this DJI forum thread which is in reference to shipping to people who ordered Combos from the DJI Store. This may (or may not) apply to shipments to distributors. When I talked to @Advexure they said DJI's shipping is unpredictable and sometimes product just shows up unannounced.

yeah i heard that happened with the phantom 4 too

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian