DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Advexure - Mavic Pro

according to the shipping times they have on there im looking at late december or january if im even lucky.
then again that might not pertain to distributors. too bad, it's the perfect weather right now.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

An update from the @Advexure site is shipping changed from mid November to late November. I don't know if that is for people who order now or if it applies to all of us still waiting. Either way, my patience is bad but please try to stay patient lol. They don't control manufacturing and they have no control on when DJI sends them units to ship. So don't bash them for taking a long time because it is not Advexure taking a long time. If you cancel your order you could possibly be waiting even longer if you order from someone else and maybe get bad customer support which Advexure is pretty widely known now for having the best support. We're all waiting, you're not alone.

Ok, I am intentionally late to the party but I just ordered from @Advexure based on the feedback they are getting. Was going to wait to pick up one from a local retailer, but who knows when that would happen. Hopefully, by the time I actually receive the Mavic, the initial quality issues I've been reading about will be sorted-out. Until then I'll keep flying my P3P's.

Ok, I am intentionally late to the party but I just ordered from @Advexure based on the feedback they are getting. Was going to wait to pick up one from a local retailer, but who knows when that would happen. Hopefully, by the time I actually receive the Mavic, the initial quality issues I've been reading about will be sorted-out. Until then I'll keep flying my P3P's.

Most people are waiting no matter what. At least you can wait and have good customer support while you're waiting. I guess i've been spreading the @Advexure word pretty quickly lol. Also, most likely once everyone else gets theirs from Advexure is probably won't take you long to get yours. By now the orders are probably going way down because of the scrutiny that DJI is getting and the fact that most serious people ordered within the first few days and sells dropped after that. I ordered late but i had to, I didn't have the money to order early lol.

Last edited:
Hi all -

Thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding. We've been away from the forum for a couple of days as we had two guys out sick on Tuesday which dropped us a bit behind with things. Most likely, an official update will go out to all pre-order customers either tomorrow or Monday. More Mavic accessories will arrive in tomorrow. As of this evening, there is no further word on when we can expect Extra Batteries to arrive in. They should begin rolling in very soon. Mavic Propellers, Car Chargers and Shoulder Bags remain IN STOCK at Advexure.com. As always, in stock orders placed by 3pm PST ship same day. If you have questions regarding your pre-order or placing a pre-order, please don't hesitate to reach out via email or give us a call.

Once again, thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding.

-The Advexure Team

Hi all -

Thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding. We've been away from the forum for a couple of days as we had two guys out sick on Tuesday which dropped us a bit behind with things. Most likely, an official update will go out to all pre-order customers either tomorrow or Monday. More Mavic accessories will arrive in tomorrow. As of this evening, there is no further word on when we can expect Extra Batteries to arrive in. They should begin rolling in very soon. Mavic Propellers, Car Chargers and Shoulder Bags remain IN STOCK at Advexure.com. As always, in stock orders placed by 3pm PST ship same day. If you have questions regarding your pre-order or placing a pre-order, please don't hesitate to reach out via email or give us a call.

-The Advexure Team

I will definitely order one of those shoulder bags if my card will ever work lol. The price sucks but that's DJI price, but it seems to be good quality and fits the Mavic nicely so hopefully I can order one from you when my card feels like buying stuff again. Maybe ordering the Mavic stressed it out.

Reactions: Advexure
Let's see....Do I need accessories NOW for a product that has yet to arrive, and might not show up until the end of January, according to DJI? Not so much, but thanks for trying to sell what you do have in stock! :rolleyes: I'm sure you'd like to unload all those currently useless accessories, now taking up space in your warehouse, and tying up your capital!

Reactions: Vicrimo
Hi all -

-The Advexure Team

Have you guys seen all the drones on eBay going for crazy prices? Hmmm.

Anyway, I need a shoulder bag!

$300 on offer up of all places

That's a sweet markup! Maybe I can sell some of my four brand new P4 extra batteries to those buying P4P's that need extra batteries now, and don't mind the 10% shorter flight time. :cool: I'll even offer a 10% discount off retail!
I'd rather replace them with P4P batteries, and put the cash toward my own P4P+ order!

Reactions: TheLightSpeed!
Have you guys seen all the drones on eBay going for crazy prices?

I came across a guy over the weekend who said he got his Mavic off eBay, but rather than paying cash he was able to work out a trade with the seller (not sure how that worked out for eBay). He had the "fly less" package and I believe he said that what he traded was worth $1200 or maybe $1400, so it was a high price but not outrageous.

Thought I'd just chime in here for my first ever post. I purchased my Fly More Combo from Advexure late in the evening on November 3rd. I got an email on Monday saying there are still 73 orders ahead of mine, but a handful of people cancelled their pre-orders for the P4P. They will be receiving larger shipments of Mavics any day now, and I'm really hoping for a late December delivery, but it'll most likely be January. They're only putting out "small numbers" of Mavics each week at the rate it's been.

Thought I'd just chime in here for my first ever post. I purchased my Fly More Combo from Advexure late in the evening on November 3rd. I got an email on Monday saying there are still 73 orders ahead of mine, but a handful of people cancelled their pre-orders for the P4P. They will be receiving larger shipments of Mavics any day now, and I'm really hoping for a late December delivery, but it'll most likely be January. They're only putting out "small numbers" of Mavics each week at the rate it's been.

If you have 73 orders before yours I shouldn't have many ahead of me then I hope, I ordered on October 24th. I'm hoping to get it within a week and a half at least.

If you have 73 orders before yours I shouldn't have many ahead of me then I hope, I ordered on October 24th. I'm hoping to get it within a week and a half at least.

Yeah and that was on Monday. I would guess yours will ship early-mid December, but hey you never know. I'd rather be in your shoes, haha. I'm just jealous of everyone already unboxing and flying theirs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose