DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Advexure - Mavic Pro

Anyone ordering batteries from Advexure, here's a good update and I assure you it's most likely the same situation for all dealers. One thing I can assure you of, Advexure DOES do first come first serve. As much as I talked good about them and everything, my place in line stayed where it was. They are a loyal company full of the best people i've ever done business with. If you order from them, your place in line is YOUR place in line, and it will stay that way. They sell DJI products, they are not DJI, who apparently doesn't follow that same concept. If you are trying to get batteries, they will get you these batteries as soon as they have them. As with anything else.

"Batches of Mavic batteries continue to arrive into our warehouse each week on a limited basis. All backorders are fulfilled first and any remaining units in each batch will be reflected in stock at Advexure.com until they sell out. As of now, the best way to secure batteries is by submitting a backorder and we will fulfill your backorder as soon as we can when batteries shipments arrive into our warehouses."

Devin

As @devinrhall mentioned, that is correct. We will continue to receive weekly shipments of Mavic Batteries in stock and whenever units arrive in all backorders are fulfilled first and any remaining units will be made available at Advexure.com

You can find Mavic Batteries on our website here: Buy DJI Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic Pro | Advexure.com

All other Mavic accessories are in stock, links are provided below:

DJI Mavic Charging Hub - Part 7 - IN STOCK

DJI Mavic Car Charger - Part 6 - IN STOCK

DJI Mavic Shoulder Bag - Part 30 - IN STOCK

DJI Mavic Battery to Power Bank Adaptor - Part 2 - IN STOCK

DJI Mavic Gimbal Cover - Part 1 - IN STOCK

DJI Mavic Quick-Release Folding Propellers - Part 22 - IN STOCK

DJI Mavic RC Cable (Type-C Connector) - Part 5 - IN STOCK

DJI Mavic RC Cable (Standard Micro USB Connector) - Part 3 - IN STOCK

DJI Mavic RC Cable (Reverse Micro USB Connector) - Part 4 - IN STOCK

All in stock orders placed by 3pm PST are guaranteed for shipment same day. Any questions please don't hesitate to reach out on our live chat or give us a call.

Safe and happy flying!

-The Advexure Team

Reactions: devinrhall
About a dozen Mavic Batteries left IN STOCK after all backorders have been processed. They'll still make it out in today's USPS pickup if the order is completed in the next 20 minutes. Once they're out they will no longer be able to be ordered on the site until they go back to backorder.

Order Here: Buy DJI Mavic Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic Pro | Advexure.com

Reactions: devinrhall
I'm not cancelling my two orders of two sets of 8331 props just to re-order through the same supply chain (DJI). I've been waiting almost three weeks from one source (Amazon) with another three weeks yet to expected (not necessarily actual) delivery date. The other was ordered through DJI directly on 10/10 and no ship date is posted. If they can't ship, how would someone else who doesn't have them in stock either, be able to ship any faster?

Now, future orders may go through Advexure, TBD.

I'm not cancelling my two orders of two sets of 8331 props just to re-order through the same supply chain (DJI). I've been waiting almost three weeks from one source (Amazon) with another three weeks yet to expected (not necessarily actual) delivery date. The other was ordered through DJI directly on 10/10 and no ship date is posted. If they can't ship, how would someone else who doesn't have them in stock either, be able to ship any faster?

Now, future orders may go through Advexure, TBD.

Hi @-rce-, not sure I understand your complete question and post here. The Mavic 8331 Low-Noise Props are in stock here at Advexure: DJI Mavic Low-Noise Quick-Release Propellers (Platinum) | Advexure. Any further questions don't hesitate to shoot us a PM, email, or give us a call. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54