DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Advise on this damage of my MP please...

dusktildawn

Reactions
I didn't notice this until the other day but it seems that during a crash the Mavic Pro has suffered a crack in the left rear arm support (not sure what this part is actually called) I've attached pictures for your reference.

My question is, is it worth getting this repaired, so far it doesn't seem to affect it during flight but I'm no expert as this is my first drone.

Unfortunately for me I didn't look into the DJI Refresh and the time has now lapsed.

IMG_7339.jpg
IMG_7340.jpg

I'd get it fixed for sure or do a home repair with some appropriate glue. I wouldn't fly it like that. If it breaks any further it looks like that arm will flex up more and throw the drone into a death spin. But I don't even play a drone doctor on TV. Just my 2 cents.

Sorry about the crash. I highly advise not flying it. That is a very high stress point and you've only got the possibility for more significant damage. DJI Service Center is going to be best route for repair at this time. Work with your dealer to send it in and they should be able to help expedite the case.

Sorry about the crash. I highly advise not flying it. That is a very high stress point and you've only got the possibility for more significant damage. DJI Service Center is going to be best route for repair at this time. Work with your dealer to send it in and they should be able to help expedite the case.
What does "work with your dealer to send it in mean exactly"? When I purchased from a 3rd party authorized dealer and I had issues, they said to call dji. I called dji and arranged a return shipped it back to dji on my dime. This was a phantom 3.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60