DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

After firmware upgrade my Mavic flying crazy!

Flying in a heavily populated and wifi congested area might be the reason . Most businesses like walmart use powerful wifi signal boosters then there's all those houses . My wifi router reaches 1000' easily .

All I can say is I didn't see any real flight issues.. That said, that has to be one of the most irresponsible flights I have ever seen posted on here. I guess you could have doubled down by flying over a school yard during recess or something but that was incredible... incredibly _______________ (I will let the forum fill in the blank)

Reactions: rydfree
I have the same problem after .700 update, the turn of direction and veering off and almost missing the building, atti flashing, gps-pmode exit, compass redundancy switch, does any of that sound familiar? If not u have a different problem then me.

I have the same problem after .700 update, the turn of direction and veering off and almost missing the building, atti flashing, gps-pmode exit, compass redundancy switch, does any of that sound familiar? If not u have a different problem then me.

No, I upgraded from 200 to 400
This was a Litchi mission flight.

All I can say is I didn't see any real flight issues.. That said, that has to be one of the most irresponsible flights I have ever seen posted on here. I guess you could have doubled down by flying over a school yard during recess or something but that was incredible... incredibly _______________ (I will let the forum fill in the blank)

No, it dipped completely on its own, this was a litchi waypoint flight, I didn't have radio contact and couldn't do anything about it, didn't even know it was so close to crashing, and upon review of the video I freaked out the first time I watched it. I set all safe altitudes there was nothing in the mission that asked it to fly that low. I'm not sure what happened here.

Judging how deliberate the movement was and how progressive the lowering of altitude was I would say you got a waypoint wrong in your mission and it was plain luck that no one lost an eye in Aldi. I can see above you said you checked the waypoints but I would still say check every altitude again. The aircraft didn't behave like something was going wrong.

Judging how deliberate the movement was and how progressive the lowering of altitude was I would say you got a waypoint wrong in your mission and it was plain luck that no one lost an eye in Aldi. I can see above you said you checked the waypoints but I would still say check every altitude again. The aircraft didn't behave like something was going wrong.

Yep , I agree . I skimmed through the video yesterday and missed that part . That was not interference or a Mavic issue , that was a waypoint programming error . You were extremely lucky that did not crash into the car , lady or the building

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11