DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

After waiting Six Months, my Mavic shipped Today!

Soarmax

Reactions
Of course it hasn't been on order for six months. I've been waiting six months for the demand to catch up with the supply. And it's cold here in the Winter and I don't like flying in the Cold.

I ordered it the day before yesterday from NewEgg, it shipped today (or maybe yesterday China time, who can tell), and FedEx says that it will be delivered Friday before 10:30 a.m. Who am I to complain?

I thought that I had one ordered from Adorama on Saturday, because they showed "In Stock," but my order came back "back ordered" after it processed, so I called them on Sunday and cancelled.

I'd been watching NewEgg for a couple of weeks. Said that it would ship from "The DJI Store" within three days. But after seeing all the complaints from various places about how bad their delivery was, I wasn't too keen on ordering from them. I was really trying find a supplier here in the States to buy from, but I was always a Day late and a Dollar short.

NewEgg has had a Special Deal on the Mavic. They're offering 5 times the normal NewEgg Points 'till Thursday. This means that I received 4995 NewEgg Points which translates into $49.95 in real money that I can spend on more stuff from NewEgg. They carry a lot of stuff for the Mav, batteries, props, filters, cases, chargers, etc. I've got my eye on one the 5-in-1 Blue Parallel Chargers.

Sorry for Blog. Just thought someone might be interested.
- Max

Max - Your patience is pretty impressive. :) Glad to hear you finally got one. Enjoy it, safe and happy flying! :cool:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters