DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aftermarket props and filters

normr

Reactions
I am visiting California and had to hit Frys Electronics (I love this store, it's like crack)
Well they have a lot of different drones and accessories and I saw these this item,

3c79dcb93c15a759eee0e980d2dc26f8.jpg

f12c400a44d63cb89a8dc4ada8d4260f.jpg

The price was $14.95 for a set of 4 props

I personally would NOT buy aftermarket props for any DJI device.
A.-The DJI props are only $9 a pair, so you're saving a whole $4. Hell you spent $1k for the drone
B- Props are a very crucial portion of the drive train
C- I've owned my Mavic since November of 2016 and have never replaced my props

Last edited:
Most of these are made from the same factories in China. These factories just rebrand and sell the same props

A.-The DJI props are only $9 a pair, so you're saving a whole $4.
It's even less than that. It's closer to $3 for a set of four.

But overall, I agree. You do NOT know where these props were made or how good they are. There are too many stories of aftermarket props failing to take the risk for such little savings, and for something you have to replace too infrequently.

Most of these are made from the same factories in China. These factories just rebrand and sell the same props
I'm sure they are, but why chance any possible malfunction(s) and warranty hassles over $4

I have Skyreat filters, they are both PL and ND and fit very securely, easy to take on/off and can be left on.

20 $ for orginal props and 35 $ for orginal filters dont waste your money on after market stuff while you already paid 1 k for a drone . The orginal filters are very light weigh and easy to install with no calibration issue like others

20 $ for orginal props and 35 $ for orginal filters dont waste your money on after market stuff while you already paid 1 k for a drone . The orginal filters are very light weigh and easy to install with no calibration issue like others

The stock filters are junk though. Polar Pro filters are leaps and bounds better with zero issues.

Not long ago there was post either here from someone who bought a pair of non-DJI props and had serious issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus