DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft Disconnected

Maximus

Reactions
Hello everybody; I lost my drone this morning on a river - "Aircraft disconnected" . 532 m away - the procedure RTH failed!! . How can I get the flight records ? ... thanks. I need to understand what happened !!

Sorry to hear and good luck.

There are definitely those on here who can help.

Reactions: Maximus
I finally got the flights log
it was written "Breaking now! Return sticks to midpoints firs
anyway , the aircraft was disconnected and I lost it. Somebody has an idea ? it happen approx. 3 minutes after the take off

Hi, today i have had the same issue with my mavic. It was ay 136 meters away at 50 meters high and suddenly I have received "Aircraft disconneced". I was flying with the new firmware .600, never have had this issue again. The screen of the rc was making something strange during this, It was switching on and off. I had control over the mavic and have been able to bring back to the landing point.

New to the drone world I also was on .600 but now gone back as disconnect was only happening with the update.

I experienced the same issue 2 days ago on 3 separate flights. Within minutes of take off, the phone shows disconnect then the controller shows disconnect. Luckily my MP was nearby and returned to home each time. The last time it disconnected, I turned off the controller and back on. The connection was re-established and the RTH beeping can be heard. I'm also on .600 and GO 4.0.6 on my phone. First time having this issue since owning the Mavic as well.

Hello everybody; I lost my drone this morning on a river - "Aircraft disconnected" . 532 m away - the procedure RTH failed!! . How can I get the flight records ? ... thanks. I need to understand what happened !!
I lost mine as well about 2,500 ft away and 165 ft in altitude. This has happened several times before and all I had to do his activate "return to home". The aircraft founds its way to a reconnect and it came home. This time, after about 1 minute I still got the disconnected and it never reconnected. Does anyone know if the Mavic can be located using the GPS on the aircraft? Please help as this just happened at 10 am MST here in Arizona.

You have this, find my drone.
4a08afe57353d77bfab4525a909c910a.jpg

I lost mine as well about 2,500 ft away and 165 ft in altitude. This has happened several times before and all I had to do his activate "return to home". The aircraft founds its way to a reconnect and it came home. This time, after about 1 minute I still got the disconnected and it never reconnected. Does anyone know if the Mavic can be located using the GPS on the aircraft? Please help as this just happened at 10 am MST here in Arizona.
I appreciate your post - I found the "Find my drone" on the DJI Go 4 app. However, it is showing the Mavic in my back yard and it is not there. Any other suggestions?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest