DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft sleeve

jopolski

Reactions
Hi all,

Just wanted to show you how does the sleeve look like. I will pop it on my mavic when I get home.

It should keep it warm though. :D

41def5762c76a3b0f68e24fbcb1c8475.jpg

c781d8788ce97062fed3f6e60cbf4f9d.jpg

12fa5a7342230bcae3d48e6674097e31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Best thing about the sleeve is that it lets the Mavic slide in and out of the bag compartment without the legs and props getting hung up on the bag separator.

I carry my Mavic in a GoPro seeker with other stuff and it gets caught on laptop elastic so want to separate it from other stuff like that!

Here's a video if you want to sleeve in action:

Hi all,

Just wanted to show you how does the sleeve look like. I will pop it on my mavic when I get home.

It should keep it warm though. :D

41def5762c76a3b0f68e24fbcb1c8475.jpg

c781d8788ce97062fed3f6e60cbf4f9d.jpg

12fa5a7342230bcae3d48e6674097e31.jpg

I own the FreeWell hard case. The Magic does have some wiggle room inside the case, not a tight fit at all. I can see this sleeve coming in very handy to take up that extra room eliminating any movement at all by the MP. I've stuffing stuff a small micro fiber towel in with the drone to take away any movement. This new sleeve should work out quite nicely, thanks for sharing. Is it on the DJI Web Site, where can I locate it???

I want one but I don't want to wait 10-15 days. Gotta be an alternative some where. I Think these should of shipped with the Mavic.

I use the crown royal one also. Friend had a spare one he gave me. Cost $0. The Mavic one looks pretty cool though!

Just got my sleeve today. Have to say I'm happy with the purchase. I always worried when I was pulling the MP out of my bag that the props would get caught on something or the sensors/lenses would get scratched. The build quality is pretty good for $7US. There seems to be some padding built into the bag layers. The interior is very soft fur like material that doesn't seem to shed. Overall, I'd say it was a good purchase. If you can get it for cheaper shipping than what DJI offers, then I'd say go ahead and purchase for an extra layer of protection.

Attachments

• bag 3.jpg
    bag 3.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 66
  • bag2.jpg
    bag2.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 64
  • Bag.jpg
    Bag.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 64
I carry my Mavic in a GoPro seeker with other stuff and it gets caught on laptop elastic so want to separate it from other stuff like that!

I was looking to get a gopro seeker for my gopro's and accessories. Is there alot of room left after you have your gopro's and the mavic in there?

I was looking to get a gopro seeker for my gopro's and accessories. Is there alot of room left after you have your gopro's and the mavic in there?

Yea the bag is great I take 5 GoPro the mavic and adaptor for iPad on controller

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143