DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

all lights always on on Battery when charging

marg2

Reactions
Gang : Last nite a Charge the last used batt and went to normal process 2 lights 3 etc at end all lights where on instead of been off when fully charged, remover the connector and they where all on still I had to use the torn off procedure as it was on AC. did charge another batt and process was normal ,any ideas?
Thanks
Mariano

I have one does this too, it behaves normally otherwise and doesn't do it every time you charge.
I think you can safely ignore it and hope next time battery firmware updates it will stop.
In theory re-applying battery firmware might solve it.
However it's complicated as you'd need to put the Mavic on an older version and update again - not without risk and not worth it since battery behaves normally in use.

Gang : Last nite a Charge the last used batt and went to normal process 2 lights 3 etc at end all lights where on instead of been off when fully charged, remover the connector and they where all on still I had to use the torn off procedure as it was on AC. did charge another batt and process was normal ,any ideas?
Thanks
Mariano
That has happened to me once or twice, I turn the battery off and on and it normally resets it.

Thanks will hover low till it dischard

I have one does this too, it behaves normally otherwise and doesn't do it every time you charge.
I think you can safely ignore it and hope next time battery firmware updates it will stop.
In theory re-applying battery firmware might solve it.
However it's complicated as you'd need to put the Mavic on an older version and update again - not without risk and not worth it since battery behaves normally in use.

How do you update firmware on one the batteries?

I have one that doesn’t seem to want to charge.

Jeff

force it by pressing the button like you are going to start the mavic it will change cycle

This happened to me when I bought a new spare battery. I think it’s caused by the battery firmware mismatching the firmware of the drone. You may have done a firmware update with a different battery in the drone. I solved it by connecting the drone (with the suspect battery) via the USB cable to my laptop and ran DJI assistant. When I activated firmware check it detected a hardware mismatch and ran an update which also rebooted the Mavic. After that when I charged the new battery fully all the lights went out on the battery as expected.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots