DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Almost Flew Mavic Straight Into My [emoji43]

FreshFlyTV

Reactions
There I was showing my buddy how sweet this Mavic is Then I was flying it right in front of us at Eye level with it looking directly at us and he says make it go up real high he was recording on his phone .... let me remind you I have the throttle all the way up and I'm looking down at my controller and instead of using the left stick I accidentally press forward real fast on the right stick !!!THEN all of a sudden I just hear the blades chopping right by my face at that very moment I slowed down the time continuum and proceeded to do some matrix back bending shizzznit and felt the Mavic brush my sweater as it barely missed me !!!! And there I was laying on the ground with her hovering right over me phewwww if only it was recording I'd have some epic footage but here's the Snapchat hahahahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: Khy
I slowed down the time continuum and proceeded to do some matrix back bending shizzznit and felt the Mavic brush my sweater as it barely missed me !!!! And there I was laying on the ground with her hovering right over me

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa