DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aloha from Maui

Sizzlemonkey

Reactions
Aloha Gang!!!

New Mavic pilot here. I've been flying the Phantom 4 Pro...I must say the Mavic Pro is a different beast...

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce my self...

I'm Chuck Burke...I've been flying for about 2 years now...started with a Phantom 3 Standard....I got my part 107 last February...and rewarded myself with the P4P...my friend Ken Fields convinced me getting a Mavic was a good idea....

I'm looking forward to hanging out, contributing what I can and learning from you....

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Aloha Gang!!!

New Mavic pilot here. I've been flying the Phantom 4 Pro...I must say the Mavic Pro is a different beast...

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce my self...

I'm Chuck Burke...I've been flying for about 2 years now...started with a Phantom 3 Standard....I got my part 107 last February...and rewarded myself with the P4P...my friend Ken Fields convinced me getting a Mavic was a good idea....

I'm looking forward to hanging out, contributing what I can and learning from you....
Howdy from Wyoming Sizzlemonkey, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcoming you from France. Hope you will enjoy the more portable concept of the Mavic versus Phantom. Marco

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000