DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon Authorized?

Mavic Dan

Reactions
If the Mavic is shipped and sold by Amazon is it warranted in the USA? I don't see Amazon on the list and don't want to open the box if there's no USA warranty.

Thanks

I believe the warranty starts when the drone is activated. So it doesn't matter who sells it. But if you want to be 100% sure, you would need to ask DJI this same question to guarantee it is in fact still covered.

So it doesn't matter who sells it.
It does matter in the US. Per the Where to Buy page on DJI's website:

"DJI only offers warranty to authorized dealers. Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not subject to warranty services."

It does matter in the US. Per the Where to Buy page on DJI's website:

"DJI only offers warranty to authorized dealers. Products purchased from unauthorized dealers are not subject to warranty services."
But you can still buy the DJI Care Refresh as long as the drone has not been activated regardless of where you buy it.

If the Mavic is shipped and sold by Amazon is it warranted in the USA? I don't see Amazon on the list and don't want to open the box if there's no USA warranty.

Thanks
If you buy from the DJI Store on Amazon.. Your still buying directly from DJI... Even Amazon says DJI is a third party seller... SO IMHO as long as it's from the DJI Store your warranty will still be there.

If you buy from the DJI Store on Amazon.. Your still buying directly from DJI
True, but the OP is referring to Mavics sold and fulfilled by Amazon.

According to DJI's list of dealers, Amazon is not an authorized DJI dealer.

True again. That's not what the OP is asking though.

The OP is clearly asking if Amazon is an authorized DJI dealer. And, the answer is no (according to DJI's website).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szost557