DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon cancelling DJI store orders that haven't shipped?

I ordered via Amazon through another reseller(This was LinkedAllDrones....DJI wasn't selling on Amazon on the 27th and their web site wasn't working) . I got a similar note and contracted the reseller. They are going to attempt to make the shipment date. Amazon apparently won't budge on the date.

I received this reply from my inquiry to DJI through Amazon. I hope this is really the case.

Thank you for contacting DJI Store.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and made you confused. Please kindly accept our sincere apology.
The notification you received was sent by Amazon. It is the system mail.
However, don't worry, we will send the order out within Thu, Nov 3, 2016 to avoid cancellation.

We will try our best to ship the order out as soon as possible and will let you know the tracking number.
After shipped it out, it will take about 3 to 5 days for you to get the package. Thank you for your kindly patience.

If there is anything we can assist you, please feel free to let us know.
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Best regards,
Stefa
DJI Official Store

I received this same email. I would like to believe that DJI will make every attempt to ship out all amazon orders before they get deleted by default. Starting on 11/3 many orders will automatically get deleted. The above email indicates they will ship it out as opposed to stopping the auto cancel. I ordered 0n 9/27 fly more. Have not got any shipping notifications.

An update:

As of this morning there is a 9.7lb package on its way from Shenzhen. Looks like the amazon orders are going out.

Great news on a monday morning.

Reactions: Smallz
I received this same email. I would like to believe that DJI will make every attempt to ship out all amazon orders before they get deleted by default. Starting on 11/3 many orders will automatically get deleted. The above email indicates they will ship it out as opposed to stopping the auto cancel. I ordered 0n 9/27 fly more. Have not got any shipping notifications.
Hopefully they come through!

I ordered via Amazon through another reseller(This was LinkedAllDrones....DJI wasn't selling on Amazon on the 27th and their web site wasn't working) . I got a similar note and contracted the reseller. They are going to attempt to make the shipment date. Amazon apparently won't budge on the date.
I'm sorry about your problem but you are incorrect, DJI was selling thru Amazon on the 27th. I ordered my Fly More Combo thru Amazon from the DJI official store. It was sold and shipped directly from DJI. I ordered it on the 27th while the DJI site was down. I received it last Friday.

Mine shipped out this morning so I think they're going come through for the amazon preorderers that are in danger of being cancelled.

Mine hasn't shipped yet, but they still have a couple of days. Did Amazon mark it as shipped or are you just seeing the shipment through the FedEx site?

I also got a shipment notification today on my Fly more ordered on Amazon (DJI) on 9/27. Will be at my house on 11/3!! I had contacted them Friday and they said it would get shipped before the Amazon auto cancel took place on 11/3. they made good on that promise!

Reactions: Smallz
Got the dreaded email this AM. I ordered on 9/30 from Amazon Official DJI, fly more combo. At this point if DJI doesn't get their **** together I don't really care...I'll let the order cancel and buy it in the spring. I got plenty of other things to keep me busy and quite frankly, I'm annoyed at DJI's business practice. Whatever the reason, they F'd up and it ain't right for us customers. I was fine with letting my preorder wait until it was ready to ship but if it gets cancelled, I'm not going out of my way to frantically get one.

Last edited:
I ordered on the 27th Amazon (DJI). Got the cancel warning last week. DJI assured it would be shipped before the cancel took place. Got the shipping notification this morning as promised. Looks like DJI is making every effort to ship before they lose orders.

On a side not I'm intrigued to see what shows up at my door. I ordered the one Fly more but two packages have been shipped to my house from DJI. One 4.8 lbs and one 9.7lbs.

I ordered on the 27th Amazon (DJI). Got the cancel warning last week. DJI assured it would be shipped before the cancel took place. Got the shipping notification this morning as promised. Looks like DJI is making every effort to ship before they lose orders.

Same here. Except that mine hasn't shipped yet and is still at risk of being cancelled.

Okay, so Amazon is canceling orders made through resellers that are unable to ship within 30 days. What about orders placed through Amazon, fulfilled and shipped by Amazon. Will those be cancelled as well?

Okay, so Amazon is canceling orders made through resellers that are unable to ship within 30 days. What about orders placed through Amazon, fulfilled and shipped by Amazon. Will those be cancelled as well?

No, because they have a release date of 12/1 listed. The issue isn't that it's been 30 days. It's that the shipping date range that DJI provided in their Marketplace listing is closing on 11/3.

In case anyone's keeping track, mine still hasn't shipped yet. DJI still says that it will ship by 11/3 to avoid cancellation.

just got an email from Amazon this morning.... this is what it says:

The following order(s) placed on 9/27/2016 with DJI Official Store., will be canceled if the order is not ship-confirmed by 11/3/20

I ordered on 9/27 at 2:45pm and got a delivery estimate of Nov 1 - Nov 17

Anyone else get this? What's going on?

Yes I ordered from Amazon on 9/27/2016 also and the order was from Drone World.
I had a delivery estimate of OCT 30 - NOV 15. I received the exact Email about being canceled if the order is not ship-confirmed by 11/3/20 I just got a headache trying to get them to extend the dead line. Then I received an Email from Amazon saying it was shipped yesterday.
I have to think that Amazon being probably the biggest sellers of drones that every company that deals with them knows their cut off date.

Then I received an Email from Amazon saying it was shipped yesterday.
This could be a way around to keep your order alive either seller or Amazon rep updated your order to shipped even without a tracking number.

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

This could be a way around to keep your order alive either seller or Amazon rep updated your order to shipped even without a tracking number.

Well I didn't receive a tracking number yet but my account has been charged. They are using FEDEX and I hate FEDEX for many reasons one is their tracking sucks compared to UPS. I truly doubt any reputable dealer would do such a thing.

Well I didn't receive a tracking number yet but my account has been charged. They are using FEDEX and I hate FEDEX for many reasons one is their tracking sucks compared to UPS. I truly doubt any reputable dealer would do such a thing.
That's what I believe and said earlier. Seller marked item shipped without tracking number to avoid Amazon cancels your order since it's close to 30 days period. They hope within a week or two to have Mavic ships to you. I ordered from eBay and seller told me they would start to ship around mid to end of this month, November.

DJI came through and shipped my Amazon Fly More order today. Just in the nick of time since it would have been cancelled tomorrow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa