DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon orders - fullfilled by Koozam

I was #29 3 days ago, but have not yet received any notification or tracking number.
(Buy more package ordered Oct 3)
Hopefully I hear something tonight or tomorrow.

so I already got my drone from an Apple Store and then talked these guys into selling me 2 batteries. so most of this is just going up on ebay. what sucks is that i won't get it up before Christmas. and yes they are all fly more packages.

A bit more specific on when Koozam should get them. Received this response today. "We are waiting for a shipment of 40 units should come at the end of this week or next week"

Reactions: DesertMavic
A bit more specific on when Koozam should get them. Received this response today. "We are waiting for a shipment of 40 units should come at the end of this week or next week"

If I get this before Xmas, would be great but from the sound of it, I may get it before end of December....

Hello, I've been lurking this thread for updates on my order. I ordered 10/15 with Koozam. As of 12/1, I was order #175. I received this today:

"Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to give you an update on the DJI Mavic you have ordered from us.

We had a total of 600+ Preorders in the beginning and we are down to 250 now, we already cleared more than half of our pre orders and we have just 250 orders left to fill, you are part of this 250 in our queue.

We are getting in as of today around 40-50 units a week of fly more combos and single mavic units combined.

We hope to get your Mavic to you as soon as possible, and we hope that you understand that these Mavics are extremely hard to get and that DJI can’t make them fast enough.

We hope you get your Mavic as soon as possible."

I appreciate the update from them, but I think we all know the majority of those cleared orders are cancellations. I'd be lucky to be in the top 100 orders, I think.

Hello, I've been lurking this thread for updates on my order. I ordered 10/15 with Koozam. As of 12/1, I was order #175. I received this today:

"Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to give you an update on the DJI Mavic you have ordered from us.

We had a total of 600+ Preorders in the beginning and we are down to 250 now, we already cleared more than half of our pre orders and we have just 250 orders left to fill, you are part of this 250 in our queue.

We are getting in as of today around 40-50 units a week of fly more combos and single mavic units combined.

We hope to get your Mavic to you as soon as possible, and we hope that you understand that these Mavics are extremely hard to get and that DJI can’t make them fast enough.

We hope you get your Mavic as soon as possible."

I appreciate the update from them, but I think we all know the majority of those cleared orders are cancellations. I'd be lucky to be in the top 100 orders, I think.

Interesting. I was #29 as of December 10th (I ordered on Oct 3rd). I have not received this message. I sure hope I am one of the 40 they got today and will ship out Friday.

Those of you that already received an order from Koozam, did they send you a shipping tracking number? Or did the unit just show up?

So it's 40-50 combined fly more and single units. . I just hope I get mine this month..... Already two months overdue....

I received that same email.

I clarified with them: It's 40 FLY MORE's going out today.

I'm not in today's shipment will will be #4 in line after today.

I heard from them last night regarding my need to know when my fly more order will ship because my business address will be closed for deliveries Dec 23-Jan 3.

This is what they said:

"We will contact you before shipping via email to see what the status is of your location
Customer Service Koozam Inc"

I hope they contact me later today and tell me that since I was #29 in line and 40 units are going out today...that I am in that shipment.

Not holding my breath.

They're not lying when they say they having 40 Mavica coming for Christmas however, they mean next Christmas.

I guess it all comes down to when Kazoom placed their supply order. I ordered Oct 12 and am still At least a 100 units from shipping. People who ordered late October from DJI Direct are receiving theirs now.

No, and I was #29 a week ago (I ordered 3 October)

I guess they did NOT get the 40 fly more units this week.

I'll do my weekly "what number in line am I' email to koozam later today.

Last I asked I didn't get an updated number, just a confirmation that when the 40 come in I'll be getting one. This last bit of waiting is killing me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo