DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon orders - fullfilled by Koozam

I'm wondering if my spot at #102 is counting the upcoming 40 units. I have a feeling it does, so I'm really #142....

They told me #102 two days ago. They told me on 12/1 that I was #175. I'm just hoping the pending 40 shipments isn't already being counted toward my spot.

I hope that's not how they are doing the count, at least I don't think it is. Probably a lot of cancellations. If it is though that would make me 85 instead of 45 in the line..... no chances of getting it before my trip in late January, specially at this rate.

Has anyone gotten a shipment email from last weeks order?

Not sure if anyone else has seen this, so I registered just to post... I ordered on October 1st, and despite ordering (and receiving) 2 more Mavic's that were ordered directly from DJI on November 1st already, I'm waiting on my Koozam order.

They sent me this link to track that that 40 unit shipment: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=675213346938

I did hear that I am scheduled to receive one of these 40 (I was #29)....so now I will spend my waking hours hitting refresh every 5 minutes....ugh.

Looks like the 40 left Memphis this morning and are headed to NJ. So if they turn around and ship mine out today, I should have it Thursday or Friday!!! So excited. From order to in my hand in 80 days.

I just got my tracking #. They said it ships later today or tomorrow.

Ordered Flymore on 10/4 (12pm est.)
Nov 18: 82nd
Nov 22: 68th
Nov 29: 67th
Dec 6: 44th
Dec 21st: Shipped

At least you guys are finally getting it... Will have to wait for next batch for mine...

Edit: I spoke too soon, contacted koozam to check my number in line and instead I got a tracking number!!!

Last edited:
Dec 11th I was #29.

Today Dec 22 at 3:00 EST, I now have it in my hands.

Ordered 3 October. The wait is over.

Good luck to those in line behind me.

Happy flying

Reactions: DesertMavic
Dec 11th I was #29.

Today Dec 22 at 3:00 EST, I now have it in my hands.

Ordered 3 October. The wait is over.

Good luck to those in line behind me.

Happy flying

Congrats to you. I need that luck, I ordered Oct 2 and my tracking shows it hasn't even been picked up by UPS yet.

Update: My mavic still hasn't been picked up, which is super aggravating since I should have had it today.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio