DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon orders - fullfilled by Koozam

Has anybody received any word when the next batch is expected to go out and how big it is?
I've gotta be somewhere between 60 and 65 by now.

[emoji15] wow. I peeked back in here to see how it was going. I have three batteries and have been flying my Mavic a lot, I saw a few Kozam orders on Amazon for $555 and $600 but stayed away from them. Stay the course

Sent from [emoji211]

That sucks... I'd raise some serious complaints with Amazon. I order enough from them I should be like a Diamond member or something..

I ordered mine on Amazon on 10-26-2016. Fedex delivery was attempted on 11-15-2016, but I was not home. They left a signature card and delivered it the next day on 11-16-2016. That was only 21 days. Others on Amaozn have ordered before me and are still waiting and a few have accused me of lying about that. I don't know why I recieved mine so fast, but I am a Prime Member and do ALOT of shopping on Amazon. My order said that is was fulfilled by DJI themsleves. ScreenHunter_30 Dec. 24 20.31.jpg ScreenHunter_30 Dec. 24 20.31.jpg ScreenHunter_32 Dec. 24 21.32.jpg

Update:
Ordered 10/12
11/26 - 157
12/17 - 133
12/4 - 105
12/26 - 17

Does anybody else have some kind of update? It seems like all the forums have gone quiet. They must be getting their drones.

Just received mine today, one day early. Have not had a chance to open it yet. Pre ordered on 10/4, fly more pkge total of 4 batteries

Koozam did an amazing job keeping me up to date and answered my emails in a timely manner. Definitely will deal with them again, not so sure about DJI, will definitely rethink any preorders from now on... Probably won't be able to play with this until the weekend but at least it's here.

I got an email notifying me of an update to my order from Amazon Marketplace. Koozam typed me a brief message and my tracking number in the update.

December 6th I placed a 2nd Mavic order... this one with Newegg in hopes that it would arrive sooner than my Koozam order (koozam ordered on 10/4 and received 12/22.. so 79 days). Well, I just received my newegg tracking shipment notification.. so for comparison that will be 26 days (assuming I get it on Monday Jan 2; tracking # has not been provided yet).

Ordered 10/19
12/06 - #214
12/13 - #190
12/20 - #147
12/26 - #91
01/03 - #21

Should ship this week.

Ordered Oct 12
Shipped Dec 29
Arrived at UPS DC 75 miles from my house this morning.
I wouldn't be surprised if it delivered tomorrow.
84 days. Who knew?

Sent from my SM-J320V using MavicPilots mobile app

My Mavic arrived yesterday. Everything was there and the first flight went perfectly! I'm very happy with how Koozam handled this whole debacle of delays and lies from DJI.

Reactions: UncleMavic
I ordered day 2 from Amazon fullfilled by Koozam. I have been watching my account for emails. Today I received an email from Amazon stating that if I did not receive confirmation today that my order would be cancelled. UGH!! So I called Amazon with my order number and asked them not to cancel.

You can reach Amazon customer service here you will need your order number:
Amazon.com, Inc./Customer service
1 (888) 280-4331

They called Koozam and notified them that I wanted to keep the order. They then sent me a series of emails confirming my request... then Koozam sent me this:

In order to keep your order in line and your status open, we must put in tracking for your order and mark as shipped, however we are getting some units in very slowly and hopefully we can ship your order ASAP.

We will ship you an accessory for the drone to keep the order open and we will ship the rest of the order once we get it in

Then I got this..

It should ship once we get stock, we are starting to get stock this week

Customer Service Koozam Inc

So if you ordered from Koozam day one you should be getting your order sometime next week. Sounds like they are getting units in this week.

I wondered about this company, no feedback to speak of. Paid the extra $10 and ordered from TFS. Order shipped in less than an hour and arrived in less than 48. All seems in order and I'm flying. :))

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS