DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon orders - fullfilled by Koozam

Got my order from Koozam! Woo Hoo!!

koozam.JPG

DOH!! :oops:

This was their fulfillment part to ensure that Amazon doesn't cancel the order.. I hope it won't be much longer...

Reactions: DesertMavic
I just got a tracking number for my complete fly more package from Koozam!

Whoo hoo..

Had to save my order from them also. The only thing I can tell you is that they haven't sent out any as of yet. Also I ordered mine October 4th and they said I was in the top three hundred whatever the hell that means

Well mine had shipped in full. I just got this email:

Darryl,

We are happy to inform you that your order shipped in full (with the mavic)

Your UPS tracking number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So yes Koozam is shipping.

Reactions: DesertMavic
I got an email from them today stating Amazon will be cancelling my order soon and to keep it open they will have to mark it shipped and charge my card.I said to Hell with that.

I got an email from them today stating Amazon will be cancelling my order soon and to keep it open they will have to mark it shipped and charge my card.I said to Hell with that.
That's a technique I suppose. They had already charged me in full when I ordered. I got an email saying they would ship me something to keep the order open Tuesday. I received a Koozam cloth Thursday. I received tracking order for my complete order today. Will have it Wednesday.

Well my order was placed on 10/14.If Amazon cancels then so be it....i'm done with it.Told Koozam NOT to charge my card until the Mavic is shipped.I could care less anymore about the Mavic.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

If Amazon cancels then so be it....i'm done with it.Told Koozam NOT to charge my card until the Mavic is shipped.I could care less anymore about the Mavic.
Why not just cancel it outright? Im certain every single order / pre order will be gone. If you ordered on the 15th you aren't seeing it from Koozam for a while anyway.

Gonna let it ride until Amazon threatens to cancel it.Who knows maybe DJI is getting nervous over these Amazon cancelled orders and might pull their heads out of their a$$es and we might see a tidal wave of shipments in the next 2 weeks.If they had one ounce of business brains this scenario will happen.If not they will most likely lose millions in sales.

Got my package from koozam aka accessory lol but looks like it got mailed out the same day Amazon cancelled my order and could not get it reopened. Glad though those of you still with koozam are getting them soon. Happy flying

Just remember when Koozam sends you their cloth rag or whatever the Hell it is they also charged your credit card for the full amount of your order which you won't see for atleast 2 more months(7-8 wks)according to their last updated memo.That shiat don't fly with me.Amazon I think is right in canceling.It protects their customers.Remember.....no product=no money.

Reactions: Pedwards and Smallz
That's interesting. Koozam charged me up front. I knew it going in to the deal. They offered me a refund and cancellation I said "No!" I actually really want a Mavic. They are in demand. I understand it. I could have cancelled at any time and gone to the back of the line. Where I could battle with the masses at Bestbuy or the Apple Store. For me they could send me the little towel...to keep my order alive. I figured I would get my bird prior to the release at walk-in stores. If it had gone south I would have cancelled my order and bought from one of the stores. Win win for me.

Got my package from koozam aka accessory lol but looks like it got mailed out the same day Amazon cancelled my order and could not get it reopened. Glad though those of you still with koozam are getting them soon. Happy flying
That's really too bad... because I received my tracking order the day after I received my towel... which meant you were close to getting one. I called Amazon and told them directly to leave my order alone. A week later I'm getting mine.

Reactions: Smallz
That's really too bad... because I received my tracking order the day after I received my towel... which meant you were close to getting one. I called Amazon and told them directly to leave my order alone. A week later I'm getting mine.
Yeah kicking myself for emailing amazon to inquire about the order. Never had an issue with Amazon before but what can you do right lol i replaced my order with NewEgg. fingers crossed maybe I'll get it sooner than what the ETA date is if not i can wait. I seem to be playing the waiting game allot lately between this and my VW diesel gate fiasco lol

That's interesting. Koozam charged me up front. I knew it going in to the deal. They offered me a refund and cancellation I said "No!" I actually really want a Mavic. They are in demand. I understand it. I could have cancelled at any time and gone to the back of the line. Where I could battle with the masses at Bestbuy or the Apple Store. For me they could send me the little towel...to keep my order alive. I figured I would get my bird prior to the release at walk-in stores. If it had gone south I would have cancelled my order and bought from one of the stores. Win win for me.
I ordered on 10/14 and my Amazon card still has 0 balance.

Yeah kicking myself for emailing amazon to inquire about the order. Never had an issue with Amazon before but what can you do right lol i replaced my order with NewEgg. fingers crossed maybe I'll get it sooner than what the ETA date is if not i can wait. I seem to be playing the waiting game allot lately between this and my VW diesel gate fiasco lol
Email works for some not for others. I actually called and emailed. I figured I wanted to have choices. I could keep the order if it came first or walk into Apple if my order was delayed. But for anyone else reading this that wants to keep their order with Koozam... call Amazon. Tell them you do not want your order cancelled. Amazon is the key. They absolutely will cancel your order for non-delivery. Koozam is not at fault they simply don't have units to ship. They say there is a 7-8 week delay in the email they send to you but truly that is what DJI told them. The next day DJI shipped to them so that email was premature. If you don't want your card charged in advance of shipping cancel your order. place an order with another company or wait for retailers to receive them. Whenever that might be... If you can afford to be charged ahead of shipment because you want it sooner make the call. It worked for me. YMMV

Good thing I checked the forum, did not notice that email. I got the same message, I ended up calling Amazon to make sure it's not canceled. I don't think I will get it any time sooner if I cancel now so I'll stick it out with Koozam... I ordered mine on 10/4/2016

Reactions: Smallz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000