DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon orders - fullfilled by Koozam

Its freaking weird, I keep refreshing my amazon account email and my personal email waiting for the shipping information. :D:D

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum.

I ordered at 12:50pm on 10/4/16. I just received this response from Koozam:

"You are #82 in line, we hope to ship in the next 5-6 weeks all orders, that’s based on information from DJI"

About a week and a half ago I was excited when they sent me a tracking number. After it arrived, it was a huge let down as the was only a memory card with a note that they're sorry about the delay.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum.

I ordered at 12:50pm on 10/4/16. I just received this response from Koozam:

"You are #82 in line, we hope to ship in the next 5-6 weeks all orders, that’s based on information from DJI"

About a week and a half ago I was excited when they sent me a tracking number. After it arrived, it was a huge let down as the was only a memory card with a note that they're sorry about the delay.

They did that to all of us, but they are receiving some units every week from DJI. I don't know how many they will receive today but they are waiting for a truck from DHL. It shouldn't take that long for you. Just hang in there and make sure you contact Koozam every week and ask for your position in line.

Koozam isn't the problem.. there just aren't enough built. Hang in there it is worth the wait...

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

It's not their fault. I thought it was nice that they sent a 32G memory card for free because of the delay. If I remember right, the combo I ordered already has two memory cards with it. I appreciate the touch.

Wow that's nice of them

Mine was finally shipped!!!

I just received the UPS tracking number...

good for you. It is a fantastic bird.

I made the mistake of ordering from eBay so far this seller tells me the end of December which will be at least a three month wait

Does anyone I think that I should re-order and if so from where? I'm not sure if the person selling on eBay when they get the men will send them out but rather resell them on eBay for the higher rate that they seem to be going for right now

I was thinking today how I missed the Mavic this past weekend on the camping trip I had planned to use it on and how I've waited for so dang long and wondering if I'm still even interested anymore. Then late in the day I get a shipping notification from Koozam. Hot dog.. I'm still in disbelief though and it has not sunk in yet. But I'm thinking ok, I can do some flying over the Thanksgiving break. Then I check the tracking number and DOH! @#$!!% Seriously!! It won't arrive until freakin MONDAY!

Ah well.. I'll finally have it. Feeling a bit disjointed about all of this though.. but maybe that will pass once it's in my hands...

Does anyone I think that I should re-order and if so from where? I'm not sure if the person selling on eBay when they get the men will send them out but rather resell them on eBay for the higher rate that they seem to be going for right now

If I was in your shoes, I would go to every Apple store near you. I heard they received a bunch of units and they are only selling in the store, don't even bother checking online because it usually says not available for pick up, even thou they have it. You can try calling the store and ask them to check in the back, otherwise they will just look online and tell you they don't have it. GOOD LUCK!!!

I was thinking today how I missed the Mavic this past weekend on the camping trip I had planned to use it on and how I've waited for so dang long and wondering if I'm still even interested anymore. Then late in the day I get a shipping notification from Koozam. Hot dog.. I'm still in disbelief though and it has not sunk in yet. But I'm thinking ok, I can do some flying over the Thanksgiving break. Then I check the tracking number and DOH! @#$!!% Seriously!! It won't arrive until freakin MONDAY!

Ah well.. I'll finally have it. Feeling a bit disjointed about all of this though.. but maybe that will pass once it's in my hands...

Last Thursday when they told me my unit was going to be shipped, I asked them to upgrade my shipping to 2nd day delivery because I was going on vacation for Thanksgiving and they did, when I asked how much that was going to cost me they said "FREE". I was like hell yeah!!! Koozam is definitely a great company to do business with.

Last Thursday when they told me my unit was going to be shipped, I asked them to upgrade my shipping to 2nd day delivery because I was going on vacation for Thanksgiving and they did, when I asked how much that was going to cost me they said "FREE". I was like **** yeah!!! Koozam is definitely a great company to do business with.
I just requested the same but I bet it's too late if it's on the truck. Good to know.

I just checked in with them. a week ago I was number 108 in line. Now I'm number 84, so that's 24 they received in the last 7 days. Mine was the combo kit. He commented that they are "getting a bit more nowadays". Good to hear. I will say that Kazoom is very responsive. I'm only bugging them once a week and every time I text them, I get a reply within a few minutes. That, plus they sent a free 32 gig micro SD card because of the delay. Seems like a good company to deal with.

I just checked in with them. a week ago I was number 108 in line. Now I'm number 84, so that's 24 they received in the last 7 days. Mine was the combo kit. He commented that they are "getting a bit more nowadays". Good to hear. I will say that Kazoom is very responsive. I'm only bugging them once a week and every time I text them, I get a reply within a few minutes. That, plus they sent a free 32 gig micro SD card because of the delay. Seems like a good company to deal with.

When did you order?

We can order the DJI care refresh?.... having bought from Koozam?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser