DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon orders - fullfilled by Koozam

As of Dec 3rd, I am #42. I ordered the the fly more package on October 3rd on Amazon from Koozam. I messaged Koozam though Amazon and they got back to me in under 2 hours on a Saturday. They also said it was likely to be delivered to me in Atlanta, GA in 2 weeks.

As of Dec 2 , they said I am #211 in line. Ordered 10/17. Still hoping for 12/20.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I emailed this seller 3 times and they are scammers to me. I won't order anything from their shady ***

In 8 days I have gone from 157 to 133. less than 30 combos a week right now. ordered on 10/12. I hope the pace picks.
Hats off to Koozam, this must must be painful for a company that prides itself on customer satisfaction.

As of Dec 3rd, I am #42. I ordered the the fly more package on October 3rd on Amazon from Koozam. I messaged Koozam though Amazon and they got back to me in under 2 hours on a Saturday. They also said it was likely to be delivered to me in Atlanta, GA in 2 weeks.
You are close. keep us posted.

Back on 11/23, I received a response that I was #19 for the Fly More package. Haven't received anything yet :(

Back on 11/23, I received a response that I was #19 for the Fly More package. Haven't received anything yet :(
That matches our results. According to our collaborations on this thread they only received 1 fly more package last week (the week before they received 25 fly more packages). Your position is most likely 18 today. I believe it's Tuesdays they receive their shippments. Please keep us updated. I believe you're first on the list from folks participating in this thread.

Anyone else order Koozam's package that was to include 4 total batteries?... just curious. So it's essentially a fly more package +1 extra battery. I'm wondering if that will further delay shipping.

Guys, go order at Newegg! They are shipping in record time! I got my Mavic extra battery in two days, my regular combo is on the way now with tracking number! Trust me , most who order from newegg are getting their shipping dates in about two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

8e5b9e1d7023c77545afcc94a1c4e99e.jpg

Anyone else order Koozam's package that was to include 4 total batteries?... just curious. So it's essentially a fly more package +1 extra battery. I'm wondering if that will further delay shipping.
4 batteries and sd cards is why I ordered from Koozam.

I'm going to the Central California coast next weekend. I was hoping to have it by then. Not looking good.

Guys, go order at Newegg! They are shipping in record time! I got my Mavic extra battery in two days, my regular combo is on the way now with tracking number! Trust me , most who order from newegg are getting their shipping dates in about two weeks

Thanks. Just placed my Newegg order. I will cancel which ever ships last.

4 batteries and sd cards is why I ordered from Koozam.

I'm going to the Central California coast next weekend. I was hoping to have it by then. Not looking good.

Yeah plus a card reader and something else... cloth?.. Ordered that one too. I'm 67 in line. If it doesn't ship this week or next, it will be January because of the Christmas package traffic.

Yeah plus a card reader and something else... cloth?.. Ordered that one too. I'm 67 in line. If it doesn't ship this week or next, it will be January because of the Christmas package traffic.

Go Newegg, we all are getting our [emoji211] birds in record time! Newegg is a direct shipper which means they are a priority hub! Check out the newegg threads and see! Some people have theirs in 4 to 8 days!

Last edited:
Last contact with them 3 days ago is that they will be receiving a lot more shipment this week... Not sure how much more but hopefully enough to get my shipment before mid December.... And I ordered the 4 battery pack as well...

Cancelled my Koozam order. Put an order in on Newegg trying to get it before 12/22.
We will see.

Yeah I can't say I blame you. The fact that Koozam only got 1 fly more package last week is a huge let down.

I was 84 last week for my fly more package. This week I'm 54, so they shipped 30 of them in a week, or some other have cancelled. Either way, their customer service is very fast to respond, usually in 10 minutes by text. I'm sticking with it. They commented "hopefully this week or next".

I was 84 last week for my fly more package. This week I'm 54, so they shipped 30 of them in a week, or some other have cancelled. Either way, their customer service is very fast to respond, usually in 10 minutes by text. I'm sticking with it. They commented "hopefully this week or next".
Do you have fly more or just mavic ordered?

Sent from my SM-N915P using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost