DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon PRIME Orders

Well, I just got my Mavic... Upgrading firmware now after charging batteries,

Ordered Amazon 9/30/16

I hope they start flooding in for everyone at this point. Happy Flying!

Agreed jaybird... I am getting mine tomorrow but in the future I will think twice before ordering an item like this from amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: JayBird
Well.....ordered on Jan 2 ...... Amazon ....... figured I'd just be patient .... recieved an email this morning saying update .. Jan 30 - Feb 8 estimate shipment . Great, I thought...... after work another email saying ..Item not released yet ....Possible March 20 ..... hahahaha

I ordered from Amazon on 10/15/2016. I was not expecting delivery until 2/14/2017. I am leaving on a trip and wanted to take with me so I started looking around and saw someone had one in stock. It shipped that day, and I was so happy. Then that same night, I got a notification from Amazon stating that my drone would ship the next day. I was unable to cancel. They are both expected to arrive tomorrow. Was able to sell one on ebay thankfully.

Well.....ordered on Jan 2 ...... Amazon ....... figured I'd just be patient .... recieved an email this morning saying update .. Jan 30 - Feb 8 estimate shipment . Great, I thought...... after work another email saying ..Item not released yet ....Possible March 20 ..... hahahaha
That is wierd... here is what mine is still saying.... but I did order through the DJI amazon store and not through Amazon themselves..

Attachments

• 1484219391573595284801.jpg
    1484219391573595284801.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 22
Looks good for you .............. I am going to stick with my original order , I trust Amazon. I don't know what's going on but I have never had any issues over the years and I am confident it's not a problem on their end.

Looks good for you .............. I am going to stick with my original order , I trust Amazon. I don't know what's going on but I have never had any issues over the years and I am confident it's not a problem on their end.
I just checked with amazon... Now new orders through AMAZON themselves is showing Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. LOL>.. WOW

The one I ordered December 26th through amazon prime Canada arrived today. Too cold out to try it outside so did a little nervous fly in the living room, lots of fun. First relatively expensive drone I've had, sure a lot stabler than the micros and cheap ones I've flown to date.

I gave up on amazon Prime on DEC 9th and received my order from Newegg a few weeks ago. I still kept my Battery order in that it should have shipped by now. I saw that Drone made easy have them in stock so they say for $10 more than Amazon Prime. Minus the taxes is $5 more so i called my order today on the Battery from Amazon Prime and went with Drone made easy. Hopefully they are order a battery and get it easy!! Glad to see some going out for you guys. btw my Mavic Order was on OCT 4th that i cancelled

update
Order a battery today and shipped today. Was able to use my Amazon gift card balance

Last edited:
I placed my order on Amazon at the beginning of the month. At that time they weren't shipping until around February 10th, which was fine with me because it was suppose to be my birthday present in mid February. Yesterday I started reading that Amazon has delayed shipping till March. Somewhere on this forum someone suggested ordering from Best Buy. So yesterday I placed an order on Best Buy and an hour ago I have a brown box at my front door!

Only problem is that my wife won't let me open it for a month until my birthday!

Reactions: Lowsound

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada