DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon PRIME Orders

IMG_4920.PNG Mine shows the same but when I call they still say February

Your Oder should have Asn number assigned to it from what they indicated

You sure they are giving you correct information? I do hope so but evertime I call they are clueless and tell me something different.

Ya the one that i spoke to me appears to be handling allot call of the same nature

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ya but before used to say will email you something difrent now it says noy yet shipped

Ya but before used to say will email you something difrent now it says noy yet shipped

Maybe that's a good sign for me as well. Hopefully the people I talk to are really clueless. Do you know who you talked to? It would be great to talk to someone that actually knew what they are talking about.

Maybe that's a good sign for me as well. Hopefully the people I talk to are really clueless. Do you know who you talked to? It would be great to talk to someone that actually knew what they are talking about.
I have two orders on Prime one for $999 Mavic place Oct 14 and one for Battery placed a week later
Both used to say Jan 15 release need more information will email ....
Battery still says same Jan 15th
Mavic has dropped to Jan 15th reference still says need more info will email.....
Hoping that's good news?
Every time I contact Amazon support ... get same message ... no info

Last edited:
Well everybody, I'm officially canceling my order through Amazon. I placed my order for a "buy less combo" on 10/26 when they were promising units to be available by 12/15. When they decided to change the availability date to 01/15 I looked around and heard some promising tails of Newegg orders being fulfilled in a timely manner so I decided to place an order through them as well for the same $999 package on 11/21 with a 12/15 promised availability date. Well, we're all aware of the most recent BS that Amazon is coming up with. It's obvious that the ball was dropped BIG time. I also just received a shipping notification from Newegg that my drone has shipped, 14 days after placing my order!!! Right now Newegg is guarantee shipments for both combos by 01/01. I would suggest to anybody to head that direction with your business. Good luck everybody and happy droning!!

Well I will give an update:

I got the email that said delivery date has changed to December 6th from January 17th. Checking Amazon it says it will be delivered December 6th by 8pm but has not shipped yet. It is suppose to ship today but it is now 8:30 pm EDT and no shipping info or tracking is available. So we shall see if this actually happens.

I ordered September 30th

Well I will give an update:

I got the email that said delivery date has changed to December 6th from January 17th. Checking Amazon it says it will be delivered December 6th by 8pm but has not shipped yet. It is suppose to ship today but it is now 8:30 pm EDT and no shipping info or tracking is available. So we shall see if this actually happens.

I ordered September 30th
Maybe it just hasn't updated on their end and has been shipped out hopefully. you are the first Amazon prime member I have heard getting this far. Which package did you order?

PNWsquid was actually the first to get the December 6th date. I am curious, did they send you a tracking number yet? Also where are you located. I am in Tampa and we have a warehouse local... Mine still says delivered by 8pm today, but still no tracking.

Good news. I called Amazon, specifically mentioned this thread and the concern we have with Amazon's buying power and ability to deliver on relatively large purchase pre-orders within a competitive timeline. Maybe I got lucky, but the person I spoke with was clearly taking this very serious. I let him know that there is a growing number of people who will not pre-order with Amazon on future purchases if they are not able to achieve a reasonable spot in the "queue". He had me talk to his supervisor and assured me that this would be resolved.

A few days later, today, I received an email with a estimated delivery of December 6th. Pre-ordered on the 30th of September, very early.

In any case, I do think it's worth making a call to Amazon guys. Maybe it was a coincidence, maybe not, but let them know whats going on. The more people to raise issue the more likely they are to make some serious adjustments here. Let's be honest, considering the size of Amazon, in theory they have as much buying power in DJI's eyes as anyone. As consumers we need to demand that they utilize that power with DJI.

So amazon has potentially shipped out 2 mavics? I ordered on OCT 22, so I guess I am looking forward to flying in May

So amazon has potentially shipped out 2 mavics? I ordered on OCT 22, so I guess I am looking forward to flying in May
That or they are indicating they are shipping two. I better check my Prime membership. Dont want it to expire by the time they get their shipment in.

Last I spoke with them again given the date dropped of my order. They could not provide answer but would look into it. This is what they sent. I guess a simple when are you expecting your DJI Mavic order is to much to ask! :eek: I wouldnt mind the wait as much if they could let me know what is going on. Everytime i have called they can not tell me anything different than what is indicated on my order page. When i push them to look further into it which is painstaking procees they produce gargbage in return. the last email when on to say that someone mistyoed my email adress and i have not been charged. Not even remotely close to a simpel question of - hey what is going on with the DJI Mavic orders.

Your Account Amazon.com
Message From Customer Service
Hello,

You can view a detailed summary of your Amazon.com orders by visiting Your Account (http://www.amazon.com/your-account). When you're prompted to sign in, you'll need to enter the e-mail address and password associated with the account on which the orders were placed.

From Your Account, click the "Your Orders" button to access your order history. To see older orders, adjust the time-frame in the "Date" drop-down menu on the upper right-hand side, then click "Go."
Our Order History Reports feature allows you to download a complete history of your physical orders. At this time, you cannot download a complete history of digital orders (including Kindle, MP3, etc.).

If you'd like, you can create Order History Reports for your physical orders using the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/b2b/reports

The report is in a "csv" format, which is compatible with Microsoft Excel. Depending on the date range you select and the number of orders, the time it takes to generate an order history report can range from 30 seconds to 30 minutes. Very large reports may take up to 24 hours to create.
For detailed instructions, visit our Help pages:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200131240

By clicking Your Account at the top of most pages on our site, you can view the status and details of your orders and can also make the following changes (as long as an order hasn't entered the shipping process):

-- Cancel items
-- Change payment method
-- Change shipping option or request partial delivery
-- Change shipping address
-- Apply a gift certificate (non-promotional)
-- Combine qualifying orders
You can also make changes to your account:

-- Change your e-mail address, customer name or password
-- Add, edit or delete an address from your address book
-- Change your 1-Click settings
-- Modify your subscriptions and e-mail preferences
You can use the link below to go directly to Your Account:

www.amazon.com/your-account

When an item is listed as "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available," this means the item is currently out of stock and we’re not sure when we’ll get more of this item. If you order one of these items, we'll do our best to get the item for you, and we'll send an e-mail as soon as we have more information.

You can cancel the order any time before it enters the shipping process, and you won't be charged.

If you need further assistance, you can click the "Contact Us" button on any Help page (www.amazon.com/help), enter your phone number through the Phone tab, and we'll call you.

Contacting us through the website ensures that we have your account information ready when we call.

Our delivery estimates are based on the item's availability and the delivery speed you choose. If an item is "In Stock" and you choose One-Day or Two-Day Shipping, you'll receive it more quickly than if you choose Standard or Free Shipping. The most up-to-date delivery date for an item will be displayed during checkout.

If an item isn't readily available, selecting One-Day or Two-Day Shipping will reduce the transit time to one or two business days after we've shipped your order, but won't impact how long it takes us to obtain the item or prepare it for shipment.

You can find more information about One-Day and Two-Day Shipping here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201118250

We frequently upgrade orders that are set to be shipped via Standard Domestic shipping to U.S. Priority Mail or First Class Mail. The orders we cannot upgrade tend to be those which are large or heavy packages; these are shipped via UPS Ground or FedEx. Regardless of which carrier ships the order, packages are usually delivered within the 3-5 business day window noted on our website.

If you need to receive an order more quickly, we offer two faster shipping options: One-Day and Two-Day shipping. Please keep in mind that using one of these methods does not mean you'll receive your shipment on the next or second business day. Upgrading to One-Day or Two-Day shipping does *not* change how long it takes us to assemble and ship out your order--it only reduces the delivery time after the item leaves our fulfillment center. For example, an item marked as "usually shipped within 2 to 3 days" and upgraded to One-Day shipping, will usually leave our fulfillment center on the second or third business day and reach you on the third or fourth business day.

Additionally, some items may require special handling. Large or unwieldy items can take 7-10 business days, and the item will be delivered to your door by a specialty shipper. During the warmer months, certain perishable items can only be shipped using the Expedited Chilled Shipping option, where the item is packed with gel packs to keep it cool.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.

Best regards,
Franz C.
Did I solve your problem?
Yes No

Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.

Thank you.
Amazon.com

Last edited:
yeah I received the same email from them after my chat today. It is a bit tiresome that all they do is repeat what the product page on their website says.

I started this thread. I ordered on Sept 29. I was watching very closely for Amazon LLC (Prime) to put the Mavic up for sale. I wouldn't be surprise if I ordered first.

Anyway, I too got the email last week stating my Mavic was going to arrive on December 7th. It STILL says it will arrive tomorrow in my online account. Bad news guys. I talked to Amazon today. I escalated up the chain. I explained to them I order tens of thousands of dollars worth of products from Amazon and I would be very disappointed if this product does not arrive this week. They told me they do not have them in stock and expect my account to be updated with a new delivery date.

Reactions: Matt
I started this thread. I ordered on Sept 29. I was watching very closely for Amazon LLC (Prime) to put the Mavic up for sale. I wouldn't be surprise if I ordered first.

Anyway, I too got the email last week stating my Mavic was going to arrive on December 7th. It STILL says it will arrive tomorrow in my online account. Bad news guys. I talked to Amazon today. I escalated up the chain. I explained to them I order tens of thousands of dollars worth of products from Amazon and I would be very disappointed if this product does not arrive this week. They told me they do not have them in stock and expect my account to be updated with a new delivery date.
Thank you for your pushing for a answer. I think we were all suspecting that Amazon Prime let us down. sure DJI has been letting a lot of retails down and sure is the same for Amazon Prime but a lot of us have been calling them and just getting the run around. If they would have been letting us know what was going on we could have gauged and formulated a perspective of what to expect. Think we are all way to fare in the back of the line to start over. I wanted to use my gift cards up and benifit of the prime membership we all pay for. I was going to order with newegg but they are only routing you through DJI. Direct and requiring payment up front. Plus we would be last in line. Over two months for me and a few day more than that for some. Never had to call Amazon customer service before but what a nightmare. I had a P3A take a death dive in the intercostal last year and DJI did cover it. Took awhile but the case moved forward. Amazon Prime customer service it's like talking to a person in a box that has no means or methods to get you the answer you are looking for. Good work stealle. Sad sad turn of events. Most with your date have received their. Pretty safe to say Amazon Prime is definite earned last place in terms of major retailers to fulfill their customers orders. Now we know they got nothing. Hopefully that might change but when is the next unanswered question

Last edited:
Thank you for your pushing for a answer. I think we were all suspecting that Amazon Prime let us down. sure DJI has been letting a lot of retails down and sure is the same for Amazon Prime but a lot of us have been calling them and just getting the run around. If they would have been letting us know what was going on we could have gauged and formulated a perspective of what to expect. Think we are all way to fare in the back of the line to start over. I wanted to use my gift cards up and benifit of the prime membership we all pay for. I was going to order with newegg but they are only routing you through DJI. Direct and requiring payment up front. Plus we would be last in line. Over two months for me and a few day more than that for some. Never had to call Amazon customer service before but what a nightmare. I had a P3A take a death dive in the intercostal last year and DJI did cover it. Took awhile but the case moved forward. Amazon Prime customer service it's like talking to a person in a box that has no means or methods to get you the answer you are looking for. Good work stealle. Sad sad turn of events. Most with your date have received their. Pretty safe to say Amazon Prime is definite earned last place in terms of major retailers to fulfill their customers orders. Now we know they got nothing. Hopefully that might change but when is the next unanswered question
I love Amazon, but it's a waste of time talking to customer service unless you can manage to get escalated up the chain. They can't seem to tell you anything you don't already know by looking at your online account info. Anyway, this sucks but it's DJI's fault really. It still blows my mind how they released another new product (the P4P) and they can't even get the Mavic out the door in sufficient quantity to meet the demand. You would think the added P4P production has got to slow down Mavic production.

Reactions: EasyV
I wouldn't let the source of this fiasco, DJI, off the hook as much as you are here. DJI is screwing over their resellers, I think that is pretty clear to me.

Spoke to amazon like 20 min ago . Josh told me dec 30 they will start shipping . I explain that i heard rumor for feb 17 and he say that false . It all depends if shipping come sooner but thats the date i have business account with them spoke to business rep

Reactions: EasyV
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e