DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazon

Magicman

Reactions
Anyone in Canada still looking, the DJI store on Amazon has some in stock.

Anyone in Canada still looking, the DJI store on Amazon has some in stock.
I have no personal experience, but lots of folks have ordered on Amazon when it says in Stock only to later be told it was on back order. FYI.

I ordered my Mavic Pro from Amazon.ca on March 25, and it arrived yesterday, March 29th.

I thought that was pretty fast.

Bud

I have no personal experience, but lots of folks have ordered on Amazon when it says in Stock only to later be told it was on back order. FYI.

Looks like they are shipping pretty fast now, my neighbor ordered one on March 23 and received on the 27th.

Reactions: Matchlock
Great, I'm glad he got his early. That's going to be a huge relief for many new Mavic Pro owners that have waited quote some time for theirs too.

Good news all round.

Bud

Looks like they are shipping pretty fast now, my neighbor ordered one on March 23 and received on the 27th.

I also ordered the combo kit on Amazon and it arrived the next day. Packed well and no issues. I then ordered a few upgrade parts which also arrived in 1-2 days. I personally will not order anything coming from China as I have had bad experiences, I now pay a few dollars more and purchase only items listed as Amazon stock .

Reactions: Matchlock
I agree. I personally gave up on ordering anything from Amazon that has to come from China. It takes forever and when it's late you get the same "No Speeky Inguish" baloney every time you email them. NEVER AGAIN!!

Bud

I also ordered the combo kit on Amazon and it arrived the next day. Packed well and no issues. I then ordered a few upgrade parts which also arrived in 1-2 days. I personally will not order anything coming from China as I have had bad experiences, I now pay a few dollars more and purchase only items listed as Amazon stock .

Apple stores in GTA seem to have stock, I bought my first one at square one and second was at Yorkdale. Check stock i am sure you will find one

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji