DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android 7.1.2 battery status error

alirz

Reactions
Hello,
I have a nexus 6p. Currently running Android 7.1.2 beta. I havent flown the Mavic with this beta verison before so not sure if that is indeed the issue.
Justed tested the mavic and all of my three batteries that are at about 55% show battery status error in the DJI go 4 app. Battery status page shows no problems with any cells or any thing...Anyone else notice this?

I am going to test by fully charging the battery to see if that get gets rid of this problem...

Hello,
I have a nexus 6p. Currently running Android 7.1.2 beta. I havent flown the Mavic with this beta verison before so not sure if that is indeed the issue.
Justed tested the mavic and all of my three batteries that are at about 55% show battery status error in the DJI go 4 app. Battery status page shows no problems with any cells or any thing...Anyone else notice this?

I am going to test by fully charging the battery to see if that get gets rid of this problem...
Yip had same warning....recharged batteries issue gone..hope it works out. Cheers.on Android with Shield.

Thanks..Yes after a charge the error did go away. I wonder if it'll come back as the battery gets low while I'm flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa