DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android Users

Cobra

Reactions
Does anyone know if you use your Android phone charger in the USB port if it still drains the battery from the Rc? Because I noticed it charges it the other way....

USB-C can charge in either direction. Your Android device might be able to configure the USB port for different modes, such as file transfer or charging only.

Oh does it? Bummer yeah I know you can change it to different options but with my HTC M10 it keeps going to taking charge off the RC for some reason

I have a Nexus 6P and the first time that I connected it to the controller it asked me if I wanted the phone to charge the controller or have the controller charge the phone.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mines gives like 6 options but then you tap on noe and it still goes back to taking battery from the Rc weird... Oh Ill check into it more today

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
My Galaxy S7 drained my RC to a low batt warning before I could even finish two flight batteries. Nothing I tried would make it stop quick charging from the RC. I ended up using the bottom USB port, and now my phone only trickle charges from the RC, which I think is normal.

OK cool..... Yeah I'm gonna try mine like that and see what happens.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ