DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anomalies in DJI Go 4 app

jonwitte

Reactions
This isn't related to the mavic but thought I would ask it here in case anyone is seeing something similar. I'm not sure when it started but I have I random aircraft showing up in my logs. They all read DJI-Aircraft and have time and distance flown associated with them. This really throws off my total actual flight time because some of these false craft have hours of flight time. When I select them though they have no flights to their name. I should probably just disregard them and go on with my life but these drive me crazy, especially since it's probably something in their database which is out of our control. We can delete flights from our logs, why not aircraft? Just wanted to see if anyone experienced the same phenomenon (and if they possibly got the rogue aircraft removed [emoji6] )

b5664bc2ead152f3f7b417f043b6aac7.jpg

aaa83a9b2f40c748393d9021239af514.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app

Yes I have seen that. When I changed the name of my Mavic it created a new set of logs
"DJI-Aircraft" was probably the default name DJI gives it if you skip naming the Mavic.

It looks like after a few flights you named it "Turbo Mav" and then later decided to rename it to "Turbo-air".

Rob

Turbo-air was a phantom 3 I had, turbo mav is my current. I went through the setup with the p3 and the Mav. Pretty sure it's just wizardry on the part of dji

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada