DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another litchi thread!

lildevilx

Reactions
Sorry for the trolling subject line :)

But any one know how often litchi has sales in their app? Been debating about getting it but dont really wanna spend $30 on an app....

PS: I'm on Android if that makes a difference

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Think of buying the app as just another accessory. It's a couple spare propellers, it's the same as a tablet clamp or less than a battery. You will get free upgrades and support for your next drone in a couple years.

But any one know how often litchi has sales in their app? Been debating about getting it but dont really wanna spend $30 on an app....
You have missed the black friday sale where it was quite cheap!

But anyways, Litchi is worth it. You get Google maps instead of the Here maps as with the GO app, you get lots of functions such as much better waypoint support, pano function and the killer feature for me was the VR Cardboard mode, which allows for real FPV flying by using any Google Cardboard compatible goggles.

Not sure. I bought my app for iOS about a year or so ago for around $20.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Mostly interested in the pano function, however that isn't enough to convince me in paying $30 for an app... =/
You have missed the black friday sale where it was quite cheap!

But anyways, Litchi is worth it. You get Google maps instead of the Here maps as with the GO app, you get lots of functions such as much better waypoint support, pano function and the killer feature for me was the VR Cardboard mode, which allows for real FPV flying by using any Google Cardboard compatible goggles.
Yeah... i sort of saw the post after the sale was over :(

Not interested in the VR mode at all since at that point I rather fly my 250quad or 350 for true FPV :)

No offense, I kinda find it "funny" that you'd spend $1100.00 or more on your Mavic, but are balking at saving $10 or $15 bucks on the app. I totally get it, gotta draw the line somewhere...

PS: I'm on Android if that makes a difference

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Watty
No offense, I kinda find it "funny" that you'd spend $1100.00 or more on your Mavic, but are balking at saving $10 or $15 bucks on the app. I totally get it, gotta draw the line somewhere...
to me the line is there already is an app that works great. So I don't see paying $30 for an app to just get the few extra features i can go without.
Plus I bought the Mavic cause I calculated out that I couldn't build anything like this with this kind of camera/gimbal system and form factor for this price hence i decided to get the mavic. (I'm very into the mutli-rotor community as i fly other 250/and 350 multi's)

Reactions: jointeffort
I have been watching the playstore to see if they would drop it around xmas. They didnt, also thought of emailing them to see when the next sale would be. Couldn't find a email addy unless i over looked it. Might get it after awile, but for now the DJI app is fine for me.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11