DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another Litchi waypoint question

waverider969

Reactions
Ok so I am setting up a three point Litchi mission. I noticed that I can set the Altitude at each waypoint. What about the altitude as it flies between way points? Let’s say my first point is set to 50ft but my next point is set to 100 does it mean it will slowly climb from 50 to 100 feet before it gets to the second waypoint. What if I want it to fly at a consistent high between points to avoid buildings and trees that might be in the way? Am I missing a setting somewhere? I'm doing this directly on the iPad in Litchi app.

Ok so I am setting up a three point Litchi mission. I noticed that I can set the Altitude at each waypoint. What about the altitude as it flies between way points? Let’s say my first point is set to 50ft but my next point is set to 100 does it mean it will slowly climb from 50 to 100 feet before it gets to the second waypoint. What if I want it to fly at a consistent high between points to avoid buildings and trees that might be in the way? Am I missing a setting somewhere? I'm doing this directly on the iPad in Litchi app.

It will slowly climb or descend to the next waypoint.
Just add more waypoints to get the desired altitude between waypoints.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka