DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another North Las Vegas new guy.

Vegasguy

Reactions
Hi guys, my name is Tom and I'm waiting for my Mavic. I ordered from Drones Plus here in Vegas on Oct. 24th. I found this site and can't stop reading the great articles. After reading for hours on this site I feel like I've already flown this thing. Can't wait to get it when it finally comes in..

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to our newest forum Vegas :)

Hi guys, my name is Tom and I'm waiting for my Mavic. I ordered from Drones Plus here in Vegas on Oct. 24th. I found this site and can't stop reading the great articles. After reading for hours on this site I feel like I've already flown this thing. Can't wait to get it when it finally comes in..

Hey bro!! I'm in North Las Vegas also!! What was the Turnaround time from Drones Plus?? Was thinking about canceling my amazon order and heading over there.

Nice to know there are many Vegas guys here. I had initially thought about preordering from Friendly Hobbies, but figured direct from the supplier would be a better option... maybe not a great choice. lol. It's all good though, I still have two months before I get home, so HOPEFULLY it'll be there by the time I get home. Fly More Combo - Ordered 10/27 from DJI.

Thanks guys,,, I ordered mine Oct. 29th. From Drones Plus. I call weekly but they haven't received any as of yet from DJI. When I get it I'll post it.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hello fellow Vegas Mavic flyers.
I just received my Mavic and am in the stage of setting it up.
I found this form/site and learned how to pack the Lowepro 150aw that came with my purchase from Drone World.
I'm a newbie. This is my first drone and I have a lot to learn. I'm going to be leaning on you guys for help and advise.
Hope to be able to help others as I learn.

Welcome, tonyd2515!

Thanks guys,,, I ordered mine Oct. 29th. From Drones Plus. I call weekly but they haven't received any as of yet from DJI. When I get it I'll post it.

You ever get your Mavic from Drones Plus. I ordered mine in October also. They cancelled my order December 26th. I then ordered from DJI on December 29th. It arrived in January 17th. I guess you figured by now I live in Vegas also.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580