DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anti Flicker ill Not Set To 60Hz

MrMavic

Reactions
I used to be able to set it to 60 Hz as long as I had the camera set to NTSC mode, but it will not change now. Anyone else seen this happen?

Last edited:
It used to set to 60 Hz as long as I had the camera set to NTSC mode, but it will not change now. Anyone else sen this happen?

As far as I am aware, you have to change this setting yourself, it won't automatically change.

You have to manually set it to either 50/60 or Auto.

My point is I tried setting it manually and It will not change. I even did a camera re-set and I still cannot change it to 60 Hz.

Last edited:
I just found the answer, and you would never have guessed it. Evidently a glitch in the Go App. Someone else posted this on DJI. I tried it. It works. Then you can go back and set ISO back to manual.

Screen Shot 2017-05-06 at 6.23.06 AM.png

Reactions: Bunny Too
I just found the answer, and you would never have guessed it. Evidently a glitch in the Go App. Someone else posted this on DJI. I tried it. It works. Then you can go back and set ISO back to manual.

View attachment 12309
Nice, I had to uninstall and reinstall before.

I used to be able to set it to 60 Hz as long as I had the camera set to NTSC mode, but it will not change now. Anyone else seen this happen?
I have the exact same issue! I want to use NTSC with 30 fps, but in the camera settings the anti flicker setting is greyed out! Question - Will this affect the picture quality if kept at 50 mtz in Ireland while using NTSC?

Last edited:
I have the exact same issue! I want to use NTSC with 30 fps, but in the camera settings the anti flicker setting is greyed out! Question - Will this affect the picture quality if kept at 50 mtz in Ireland while using NTSC?
I just seen the quote above from MrMavic! Thanks for the method it works!!

I think it's a glitch in the software. Keep in mind that setting only affects your indoor shots with artificial light on 120v / 60Hz house current. I never shoot indoors, but it would also affect I if you shoot outdoors at night with street lights and any other 60 Hz lighting.

I think it's a glitch in the software. Keep in mind that setting only affects your indoor shots with artificial light on 120v / 60Hz house current. I never shoot indoors, but it would also affect I if you shoot outdoors at night with street lights and any other 60 Hz lighting.

Yes that makes sense. I had to switch to auto on camera settings just like you said - change to 60 htz then reset iso etc...Thanks for the reply and the tip!! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fara