DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any body received?

I'm in the same boat as Anthony, as I purchased the Fly More Combo on Amazon from the same reseller Ezee Electronics (an authorized DJI retailer, double checked.) I placed my order on 10/9, and it still says that my expected delivery date is 11/2. Ezee was one of the two sellers who were offering Prime shipping at the time, so in the event that my ship date is pushed back, I can probably ask an Amazon rep to compensate me somehow. Usually they extend my Prime membership an extra month.

DJI has already stated to some users that shipments will be delayed to those that did not get in the first tier of orders. The question is when that tier ended. That I do not have an answer to. We have promised that we will ship based on the order date and time. Sorry for the wait but with a product that is as popular as the Mavic it is to be expected. I am sure DJI is increasing production capacity as quickly as possible. I do know that they are pulling resources away from other products.
I read that the cutoff for tier one was Oct 11th, and any orders from the 12th and alter would not ship until mid-Nov. Not sure how accurate that info may be.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf