DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any difference in using a Iphone chargeing cable rather than the lightning cable

Jimw

Reactions
Does anyone know if there are any changes to the performance of the Mavic Pro when using a IPhone charging cable from iPad to usb connection on the controller instead of the lightning cable which is too short to reach the ipad.

Does anyone know if there are any changes to the performance of the Mavic Pro when using a IPhone charging cable from iPad to usb connection on the controller instead of the lightning cable which is too short to reach the ipad.

For me, they are interchangeable as long as it's an OEM Apple cable not a knockoff. It also works for Android, I always use the USB plug under the controller to plug in my Note with a longer OEM Samsung cable. I dont like to fumble around getting the microusb DJI cable to fit through the grip and then hope it stays plugged in during the flight. Thats what happens when you get old, you have to innovate.

For me, they are interchangeable as long as it's an OEM Apple cable not a knockoff. It also works for Android, I always use the USB plug under the controller to plug in my Note with a longer OEM Samsung cable. I dont like to fumble around getting the microusb DJI cable to fit through the grip and then hope it stays plugged in during the flight. Thats what happens when you get old, you have to innovate.
thanks so I don't need to look out for any changes as I cannot seem to source a longer lightning cable here in Scotland

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser